2021-08-14 Game Tracker - Hamilton Tiger-Cats vs. Saskatchewan Roughriders (6141)

How many dumb penalties? :facepalm:

For a 2nd pre-season game it's clear that both teams have some work to do before the regular season starts . :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That hurt.

Big sack and a fumble! :smiley:

And they convert! Congratz Picton, first career TD.

Back to back sacks after the fumbled kick, pushes them out of FG range, but they try anyways ... and miss.

What was in CGY Thursday is irrelevant to what is in Regina tonight (21,000 BTW, which is also low). The fact is Saturday evening on warm summer nights is supposed to be the highest drawings in Regina, but tonight looks like the smallest crowd in some time.

Great drive after the interception. Used lots of receivers, mixed in some run. TD Moore.

I can’t believe the officials let the Riders get away with ganging up on 1 Hamilton player like that,

Let me see. What is more likely to happen the rest of the game? A competitive match or a bench-clearing brawl?

Went to a football game and a hockey game broke out .

1 Like

Ti-Cats had to resort to having their QB trying to injure Fajardo.

Hamilton looks terrible.

That was fugly letting Powell run over them for 40 yards straight like that.

... not that I minded ...

Offense has been ... OK. Defence has been in beast mode tonight

Flattery will get you nowhere .

The Ticats and Stampederfan look like total losers Again.
Maybe next week if they START Dane Evans instead of Man-Bun Masoli.

Are you a rider fan?

How does a holding charge get off set by pass interference ?
Holding is 10 yards - Pass interference is at point of infraction

I like every team equally - except Calgary, Edmonton, Hamilton, Montreal and sometimes Ottawa, BC, Sask, Toronto, Winnipeg and the Atlantic Schooners.