2021-08-06 Game Tracker - BC Lions vs. Saskatchewan Roughriders (6135)

Awesome to see the league start off with the 2 best stadiums & rabid fans :cowboy_hat_face:

Enjoy, see you in September.

fans will help prop up the Rider D, and they should cruise to a win

Anyone know if all fans could attend this game? WPG only fully vaxed could.

Riders O Lookin good, quick pace

And TD on opening drive

2 weeks ago, If I heard the news correctly - full stadium, not required to be vaccinated, not sure about the masks.
Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Holy cow Rourke is starting .

Might be a long night for the Leos

Not sure how much prep he received the announcers seemed shocked as well .

This one is UGLY

They are coming after him they need to switch the game plan up get the run relief and some easy dumps to hang onto the ball .

A Rider team firing on all cylinders and a rookie QB thrown in for BC …….. going to be a rough night for BC

Moore in for the TD. This one is getting out of hand early

Question for mods, is there a reason why the game day thread got merged and kept under 'news' as opposed to the main board?

The trainwreck continues. Marshall with the pick 6 to make it a 4 score game.

28-0 now

A Jason Maas-powered Cody Fajardo is looking extremely promising.

Damn, it'd be better for the league if this game was close - we need BC / Vancouver to be fielding a good team to get people into seats over there. But looks like we're headed for a blowout.

Where's Michael?? I turned it on a little late, had to finish curious George first :roll_eyes::triumph:

Injured in warm up

Rouke with a big strike to Whitehead for his career TD throw.....on his first career first down too

Much needed for the Lions...PAT no good.
31-6

2 Likes

Lordy, what a rough start for Rourke. His whole career should be cream cheese compared to this game.

2 Likes

I worry that this sort of thing destroys a young QB’s confidence. We need good young Canadian QBs!

1 Like