2018 TiCats Training Camp

Training Camp roster, 85 players

Drew Edwards?Verified account
[ltr]@scratchingpost[/ltr]
16m16 minutes ago
#Ticats REC @TToliver80 is at the opening day of training camp but not practicing. Still recovering from a torn ACL. #CFL

steve milton?
[ltr]@miltonatthespec[/ltr]
#CFL officials working #Ticats practice today.

steve milton?
@miltonatthespec
2m2 minutes ago
About double the number of usual first day #Ticats crowd for first day of #CFL training camp. Maybe 200? More coming, likely. @jmanziel? Of course.

You're only posting half of the numerical roster, Grover.

Sorry thats all I got

Did you get this from a PDF? The "Page 1 of 2" in the bottom right leads me to believe that.

A lot of PDF viewing apps leave the page drawer on the side closed by default, so you wouldn't see other pages without purposely trying to.

If you look at the alphabetical side all 86 players names and #'s are there

Is this QB Coach Dan Morrison?

Great to see Girard back! A very talented player. Has proven to be VERY coachable.

Mariel Cooper styling and profiling in Chop Davis's old number #20 . Hopefully he can become the solution for the ever revolving door that's been the SAM lb on this defence for the last few seasons. 8)

Is training camp open to the public?

Yes.

Looks like him to me:
http://ticats.ca/coaches/dan-morrison/

from Marshall Ferguson

Jeremiah Masoli: 14 snaps (10/14 including 5 completions to J.Saunders)
Vernon Adams Jr: 4 snaps (2/4)
Bryant Moniz: 4 snaps (1/4)
Dane Evans: 4 snaps (1/4)
Johnny Manziel: 0 snaps

Interesting that Adams, Moniz, and Evans are all getting equal snaps. The real competition in camp is between those 3 and Manziel.

I'm sure they just want Johnny to get a feel for things first.

Interesting that Adams, Moniz, and Evans are all getting equal snaps. The real competition in camp is between those 3 and Manziel.

I'm sure they just want Johnny to get a feel for things first.

Chris O'Leary?Verified account
[ltr]@olearychris[/ltr]
50m50 minutes ago
June Jones said they wanted to ease Johnny Manziel in today, which is why he didn’t throw in one on ones. He said he’d get more thrown into the fire tomorrow.

very concerned he went out with what looks like a wrist injury :frowning:

My QB depth prediction for week 1:

1. Masoli
  2. Adams
  3. Manziel

Either Moniz or Evans will be offered a practice roster spot, and the other will either get "injured" or released.

Anyone else care to predict the QB depth for week 1?

Pretty safe prediction. Curious as to how many reps backups will get during pre season games. We need to make sure Masoli is in sync with the offence for game 1 when it counts.