2018 Pre-Season Game #2 P-B-P thread.

TD GREEN FROM JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!

TD Johnny and Green!

Johnny to Alex for the major!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Anybody else appreciate the irony of Rod Black talking about a drinking game?

PERFECT!

And with that score they just cut the larks' lead in half!

I think our backups should have a better chance in the second half as I doubt that the larks are going to continue to play their starters after the break. I'm sure they still have some players that they need to look at before making their cuts too.

Moe Khan?
[ltr]@MoeKhan19[/ltr]

4m4 minutes ago
Simply put, watching Johnny Manziel this close. His God given ability is on full display. He is a step above some of these players on the field.

Just tweeted that Rod is the original drinking game. What a clown.

Nice job by Rolle knocking that pass down!

Wow. Pump the breaks, Moe

Good news… Coach Jones goes under cebtre on 3rd down.

Now to clean up taking 22 seconds to do it.

Moniz comes in and runs half the clock off before he fumbles the snap. :o

I cannot stand Sanchez & Barker on the panel. They both suck.

Manziel has looked average. Moniz may have gotten his ticket out of town. That was an execrable offensive performance.

I guess in a real game situation you would just leave the starter in with the moving clock. But that was terrible

I wonder if our American brothers have to watch the same crappy commercials over and over and over........I don't need a new vehicle, my credit is AAA and I'm not hungry.
We know we have to watch these ads .....but....the same ones over and over?j

Matthew Scianitti?Verified account
[ltr]@TSNScianitti[/ltr]
4m4 minutes ago
In his French halftime interview with @DidierRDS on @RDSca, Henoc Muamba just admitted his late hit on Johnny Manziel was to show Manziel “We’re here, and we’re not going to back down?

Westerman intentionally bumped him also

A-Holes!! Hope they get fined! >:(

Have to admit that Manziel looks very comfortable and confident out there. Some good play calls given to him too. Makes me wonder how long he will be the back-up to Masoli when the regular season starts.
Special teams look good. Hard to tell what our regular defence will look like.
Regardless, this could the first 2018 pre-season CFL game I have enjoyed watching.

Did Barker just compare Manziel to Lawrence Phillips. I get what he was saying, I think, but he could have found a better example.

Commercials are just as bad on ESPN+