2018 cats team -Offence

So with all the cuts this is the look of the cats now on offence and my analysis.

the players in caps are the starters of the season I think.

Receivers:

BRANDON BANKS
TERRANCE TOLIVER
JALEN SAUNDERS
LUKE TASKER
Felix Faubert Lussier
Bryce Wilkerson
Mike Jones
Damarr Aultman -PR
Justin Buren- PR
Rashaud Lawrence- PR
Mitch OConnor - PR
Jaleel Wadood- PR

Analysis: Good mixture of receivers. Buren played well in pre season and Wilkerson was a good kick returner. I dont know about Mike Jones. Would probably have released him and kept Scarfone or Shakeir Ryan but I'm not management.

Running backs:

ALEX GREEN
NIKITA WHITLOCK
Mercer Timmis
Sean Thomas Erlington

Analysis: thought Nikita Whitlock redeemed himself in second game and will be a solid back with Green beside him. Timmis gives us some solid canadian experience in case a canadian player goes down. Sean Thomas Erlington can play SB and RB effectively.

Offensive Line:

TONY WASHINGTON
BRANDON REVENBERG
MIKE FILER
LANDON RICE
RYKER MATHEWS
Mathieu Girard
Darius Ciraco
Kay Okafor
Braden Schram
Brett Golding
Everton William's
Avery Jordan -PR

Analysis: Ciraco played well in pre season and Mathieu Girard is a good backup to Filer and fits in there nicely.

Quarterbacks

JEREMIAH MASOLI
Johnny Manziel
Dane Evan's
Vernon Adam's

Analysis: Dane Evan's earned his spot over Moniz in preseason 2nd game. Vernon Adam's is a guy who cats should keep and put on the PR roster. Depth in this long season is important.

Wilkerson is no speedy B , no more “he can take it all the ways !? Am I wrong ? Those were the days with Speedy ! And Vernon Adams would never in a million years settle for a PR spot $$$

I think Banks is too valuable as a wide receiver now not unless Mark Chapman finally comes and we start Chapman, Toliver, Saunders and Tasker and Banks does kick returns again.

Thought Tolliver was released.

;D

FYI, we start five receivers and one RB, not four and two. Unlikely you will see Green and Whitlock at the same time, except on special occasions.

Well as long as the offensive line protects our quarterbacks then we will see 5 receivers...but if they protect them like they did Collaros in previous years we will need Whitlock as a blocker...just saying.

Allan

If we have a balanced offense (Like we did with Jones last season) The O-Line should be OK. Austin's pass happy offense put too much pressure on the O-Line. I think that's where Zach lost his patience with Austin.

More likely he will develop a sudden mysterious injury, ending up on the six-game IL.

Of course, that's the real reason Adams didn't appear in the Montreal game. Nothing to do with a trade. Nope.