2017 Post Cereal CFL Promotion

I see these are out already.

Last year, it was game action photos on the box.

This season it is a home jersey type design.

In other words the entire box front is a CFL home jersey

The Lions were rolled out first. I saw them on the shelf.

There were no Stamps yet. I would have thought they would start with the region promotion first.

Stamps in Calgary , Esks in Edmonton , Riders in ........

Perhaps they do not want to end up with " Law Of Diminishing Returns" and just display a team one at a time.

Anyway , for those of you who have seen them, the boxes look great.

Fun project for those who like to collect that kind of stuff.

:thup:

These boxes are from last year. You must have missed this thread;

[url=http://forums.cfl.ca/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=102473&hilit=Ruffles&start=30]viewtopic.php?f=1&t=102473&hilit=Ruffles&start=30[/url]

I do not recall seeing these in the stores last season. :?

I only remember the game action photo boxes and 4 West team potato chip bags.

Whatever box or season , is is a great promotion.

I recently bought a box, but the store only had the Bombers box, and I live in BC.

Mmm! Looks good!

BC.

Why did I think you lived in Hamilton ?

Your past posts do indicate you are a Cats fan though.

I'm from Ontario, but moved to BC.

Lions boxes sold in Calgary, Bombers boxes sold in BC. :?

Perhaps someone should have a meeting with the Post Head Office Distribution and Logistics Division. :smiley:

What are they trying to tell you :oops: :oops:

[attachment=0:2ldrwtr6]Argos Uniform.jpg[/attachment:2ldrwtr6]

Well, Argos need a sponsor

next year a discount coupon in a Post Cereal Box for Adidas CFL gear sold at Marks

Mark's website doesn't show any CFL stuff

but are a sponsor to the CFL and are showcased on next weeks CFL week. CDN advertising is so mixed up. that was my point, they don't sell anything in the store

I have to agree . I know they don't sell any team merchandise of any sport at Mark's but a CFL section would be smart in the store . I kinda gag when I see Sport Chek with zip at their stores and if they do have any it's a small section of mis match . Not sure why the CFL doesn't work out a deal with stores as to merchandising as they are usually a buy back and they just need to place their wares at eye level with quality products . Out of sight out of mind . You never have to go too far and you will see Blue Jays or Leafs something somewhere .

Sometimes if you let the little guy license a bit more they may have better results but they need to get better in this area for all teams except the Riders as they exceed expectations with sales , variety , and quality .

Mark's makes and sells work clothing for the most part. Not the type of place anyone would ever go to buy any type of sports clothing.

They're a sponsor of the CFL, not a merchandise seller.

They would disagree with you

Marks sells casual wear for women and men and most of their store is this kind of product[attachment=0:292dfr8d]retro Argos.jpg[/attachment:292dfr8d]

It would be a good fit for them