2015 Ticket Launch

With only 3 & a bit weeks left until the 1st preseason game at THF I wonder if we will be seeing some TiCats tickets soon?
I always look forward to see the new tickets design & layout ......kinda like a mini xmas gifts wrapping.
Anyone have any insight on what they may look like this year?

:cowboy:

Many other teams do not do nice looking printed tickets anymore. For instance the Blue Jays did not this year. Season ticket holders print their own paper tickets and I think even had the option of a wallet sized card or stored on their smartphone that has all the information for every ticket purchased on it. That just gets scanned at the turnstile without any kind of actual physical ticket.

[url=http://toronto.bluejays.mlb.com/tor/ticketing/season_tickets.jsp]http://toronto.bluejays.mlb.com/tor/tic ... ickets.jsp[/url]
Beginning in 2015, we're excited to introduce all-digital access to your Season Tickets using your Season Ticket Holder Card, and the newly launched MyBlueJays. When you log in to MyBlueJays, you will gain access to the following features:

Ticket Management via Account Manager (same as previous seasons)
New: Ticket Partner Designation
New: eCash Management
New: Management of Enhanced Season Ticket Holder Benefits
Exchange tickets before a game is played
Add and update your four authorized exchange contacts
Renew your season ticket subscription
Account maintenance
RSVP for special Season Ticket Holder events
Using your tickets: Simply scan your Season Ticket Holder Card or your smartphone barcode at the gate to enter Rogers Centre™, and enjoy the game. You will be issued a locator slip for each ticket bearing the applicable seat location and other information. This locator slip is your evidence of the right to occupy the specified seat location during the applicable game and must be presented upon request. The locator slip cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.

HAMILTON TICAT SEASON TICKET UPDATE!!

Dear Season Ticket Holder,
Tiger-Cats Football is in the air! With players preparing to report to training camp and our first preseason game at Tim Hortons Field less than a month away, excitement is building for the 2015 season!
Here are upcoming special Tiger-Cats dates and details for events you won’t want to miss.

1. YOUR 2015 SEASON TICKETS
      This year your season ticket package will be divided into preseason and regular season games and sent to you separately.
      Preseason Game Tickets
      All preseason tickets will be emailed to you at the address on your season seat account. All season seat holders will receive their emailed tickets from Ticketmaster TicketFast by Tuesday, May 26. To redeem your preseason tickets download the emailed PDF and print.
      To update your email address, please contact your Account Service Representative before Thursday, May 14 at 5 p.m. Call 905-547-2287.
      Regular Season and Playoff Game Commemorative Tickets
      Your commemorative tickets will be available for pickup or mailed out in July 2015.
  • Season Seat Pick Up Event: July 11 & July 12 at 1 Jarvis St., Hamilton
  • All ticket packages not picked up will be mailed beginning Monday, July 13.
    To update your mailing address, please contact your Account Service Representative before Thursday, July 9 at 5 p.m.
    1. ADDITIONAL SINGLE GAME TICKETS
      Season seat holders will have access to purchase single game seats beginning Friday, May 15 at 10 a.m. in advance of the general public. Additional tickets can be purchased online or by calling your Account Service Representative.
    1. PARKING
      The renewal deadline for season parking passes is Tuesday, May 19. If you’re interested in renewing or purchasing a new season parking pass please call the Ticats office now. Please note: Those looking to purchase a pass in Lot J or Lot I can email parking@ticats.ca to join the waiting list.
  1. SAVE THE DATE
    Join us Sunday, June 7 for the CARSTAR Community Open House at Tim Hortons Field
    The Tiger-Cats and CARSTAR are inviting the entire TigerTown community to Tim Hortons Field to kick off the 2015 season. Admission is FREE and there will be live music, an opportunity to meet the team, get autographs, and enjoy 50% off at concessions. Mark your calendar! More details to come!
    Oskee Wee Wee,
    The Hamilton Tiger-Cats Football Club

Be cool just to get a card (like debit card) for TiCats be a great idea imho

I actually like this idea, but I would prefer it instead to be a plastic ticket on a lanyard if possible, kind of like the 100th Grey Cup tickets. That way, it's easy to collect.

I would prefer an RFID chip implanted into my arm, that way it is updated every year, I wouldn't have to rely on my smartphone, I wouldn't be killing trees for paper, and someone would have to cut my chip out in order to steal it. :lol:

Too bad there isn't a sarcasm Smilie...

I usually use these for sarcasm :roll: :stuck_out_tongue: :oops: :twisted:

Not quite the same, but in the same spirit at least. (BTW I just got the shingles, and pneumonia vaccinations today so it feels like I had 2 RFID chips implanted). :lol: :lol: :lol:

I tried to buy single tickets which they said we could do today and couldn't find it anywhere on on-line.

Good luck calling someone at the office since it is the long weekend.

I received an e-mail this morning from the Ti-cats with a link to tickets and a password which is my account # to buy additional tickets