2015 Grey Cup awarded to WPG

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=447204

[b]Last year Winnipeg got their new stadium, next year they are getting the Grey Cup.

According to Winnipeg Free Press columnist and TSN Radio 1290 contributor Gary Lawless, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers will host the 2015 Grey Cup at Investors Group Field.

The new stadium opened last season one year after it was expected to be ready because of construction delays.

This season's Grey Cup will be held at BC Place.[/b]

Could Hamilton get 2016 or 2017? :rockin: :rockin:

Guess the three year streak of home team in the Grey Cup ends!

Well it could be still a streak this year, making it 4 years in a row, but unless the bummers really improve 2015 will be the "fail" year. In all honesty, now that they are in the West, if they made it 5 years in a row I wouldn't be too upset. (And would be quite happy if it allowed Hamilton to make the streak 6 in a row in 2016).

:)

Well 2017 should be Ottawa, it's the 150th anniversery of Canada and that will give them plenty of time to prep for a Grey Cup. I think 2018 is more realistic for Hamilton. 2016 is the year right after the Pan-Am games so the city might be a bit fun shy in having another fesitval so close by.

Stranger things have happened, I mean we went from last to East Division Champs in one season.