2015 CFL scores

Can someone point me in the right direction, so that I can view all the scores from the 2015 season. Been searching for the past hour and can't find a thing.

Thanks in advance
Jerry

http://www.cfl.ca/schedule/?season=2015

This website is a total mess. The only good thing about the site was the 10 years of stats that could be pulled. You can't even pull the draft order from previous seasons. This thing looks like a lone guy is trying to put this new site together and he's tossing everything in the garbage.

I thank you for your quick response. This is exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks again

Jerry

Can anyone help with the first half of last seasons highlight packages?? I have been looking and looking and looking and looking etc ever since the new site went up and have not had any luck. I want to watch the highlights from the games where Cats went on their tear at the start of the season but they seem to have removed the first half of the season or something.

The new site, if i can politely say, is a joke I have no idea how they could have mismanaged the transition so poorly I used to spend hours on the site just looking through old videos and stats but now I just get frustrated within 5min of trying to navigate it and just give up.