2013 EX-TICAT TEAM

I thought i'd put this team of x-ticats together just for the fun of it,all though there are flaws,the criteria I followed was
#1...Must be on a current C.F.L or N.F.L roster
#2...Barring that must have been recently cut/f.a. and currently not playing within 1 yr span minimum
#3...Tried to keep as close to roster restrictions as possible(3qb/19imp./20can)(only came up with 2qb)
#4...Tried to have 7 can.starters(this team has 6)
#5...Just used basic vanilla term positions(no will/sam/etc..just two olb's,mlb)
#6...Must have played in at least 1 reg.season game as a CAT
OFFENCE DEFENCE

QB...A.CALVILLO (K.GLENN) DE...G.McINTYRE (J.REID)
RB...A.COLBOURNE (J.JOHNSON) DT...D.BOLDEN (E.STEELE)
FB...D.STEPHENSON DT...J.McELVEEN
SB...M.THIGPEN (R.KOHLERT) DE...J.HICKMAN
SB...C.GETZLAF (C.REMPBEL) OLB...M.KNOWLTON (Y.CARTER)
WR..A.BRUCE (M.CARTER) MLB...R.WILLIAMS (N.KANYA)
WR..M.McDANIEL OLB...R.COLCLOUGH (J.HOOD)
C....M.DeWITT CB...D.ANDERSON (C.RWBAKAMBA)
G....W.SMITH CB..C.THOMPSON (M.YOUNG)
G....P.BAILLERGEON (B.RAMSEY) HB..W.TURENNE (C.THOMAS)
T....B.JOHNSON HB...G.TISDALE
T....S.ROTTIER S...K.HEBERT (M.COLLINS)

P/K.J.MEDLOCK So after you've seen my team who do you think has the better roster..team CAT or team X...?????
LS..J.MATCHUK Head to head in a simulation? I think I threw together a not to bad looking team,flaws in all :rockin:

Sorry guys :oops: I messed this one up,tried to edit,came out looking like crap! PLEASE DISREGARD !!! I will repost new one later :thdn: :thdn: :oops:

also, Marcus Thigpen was a RB, and you missed Chris Williams somehow...

This is a 3 - 15 team
WE got rid of most of these guys for a reason

Rotier, Steele,Stephenson,McElveen,colclough,Baillergeon and Jermaine Reid are average on their best day.

M. Collins, Tisdale, Turene, Carlos Thomas, Marcel Young (worst defensive back to ever put on a Ticat jersey),
Chris Rwabukamba are all horrible beyond words

I wouldn't pay to see this team!

Thigpen started several games at receiver. Much more than he started at running-back.