2011 Predictions

no matter how much of a football expert one is, guessing the final standing at the beginning of the season is pretty much a crap shoot. However, having waited until watching each team play one game, I make the following predictions based mostly on hunch. Cant be bother to calculate possible wins/losses

east

tor
mtl
wpg
ham

cal
sask
ed
bc (although if sask punt return continues to be so pathetic, they may be in last place)

west crosses over no matter who finishes last.

Let me guess… .these are posted in reverse, right?.. right?

sorry, my top 4 by choice would be Ham, Tor, BC and Sask, but the ticats and the bombers both stunk up the place so bad that I just cant see much future for either of them this yr. Only one game I know, but somebody has to end up on the bottom. You could change Ham and WPG if you want.

As for BC, still too many unknowns. However, they might trade places with Sask. Those are my hunches and I am sticking with them :slight_smile: :wink:

I’m more concerned for your mental health in the reason you think the BLEW team will win the East… have you been checked for concussions lately, i think an acorn may have hit you on the head!

every year, at least one team performs in a way no one expected. Like I said, I am playing a hunch. MTL cant stay on top forever, and certainly IMO, neither wpg or ham is going to beat them, in the standings.

Noted

:rockin:

I just needed a new schmuck statement… the last one was proven WAY off base too…lol

Montreal 12-6 Toronto 10-8 Hamilton 9-9 Winnipeg 8-10 Edmonton 10-8 British Columbia 9-9 Saskatchewan 8-10 Calgary 6-12 Calgary and B.C. fans have always had a rivalary so the Stamps will be the bottom feeders of the league

I predict that BC Place will not be completed in time for Grey Cup. The games will still be played there, but the roof will not yet be functional. it will get stuck open or closed and not be moveable, and upgrades will have to wait until the Grey Cup is over to put the tower back in the middle of the floor to finish the roof.