2010 Ticats!!! Oskee Wee Wee...

Man can the 2010 season come and quicker???? I can't believe this season is already over.

With a lil' Obie magic this team is gunna be beast in 2010.It's great knowing you already have a good team and that you're not starting from scratch for a change :smiley:
Ticats - East divison champs 2010 :thup:

Like I said to a friend...

The playoff game was the best game we ever lost! Should result in more fans and more season tickets.

GO TICATS GO!!!

Next year we host the East Semi Finals!!!

Im with ya on that one ...

The 3 Fan's i asked to come to the playoff game . 2 of them allready have purchased Season tickets in the family zone for 2010.I hope alot of Fan's get the same for Christmas or any other event they might be celebrating ...

( The best Game we ever Lost ) This buzz will last till opener next season and hopefully will carry further then we anticipate ....

I've got a friend to purchase season tickets for the first time (I have already renewed mine for 2010 :smiley:) and my dad to buy a flex pack for a second straight year.Need to work on a few more people though :cowboy:

I am taking a guess that you meant the Eastern Final!!! not semi - that's the next goal followed a week later by the Grey Cup!!!!

This will be my first year as a season ticket holder. I can't wait for them to come in the mail.

Wow, that's great. Had they ever been to a game before that one? It sounds like that was the tipping point for them anyway to get season tickets. I hope we see a lot more of those conversions :thup: .

I'm excited about 2010. We actually have reason for optimism unlike other years where we were optimistic without knowing what we really had in the team. This team needs improvement but it is light years ahead of other offseasons. I think we can safely say that the 2010 Ticats will be a force to be reckoned with.