2010 Grey Cup - Ticket Pre-Sale for STH

Quick survey for CFL season ticket holder here:

Did you receive an e-mail from your organization about the 2010 Grey Cup - Pre-Sale for Season Ticket Holder ?

Pre-Sale started yesterday & ends on 15th.

Looks like fans in Hamilton & Calgary, got their code.

Can 1 season ticket holder confirm for each team, because I [u]HAVE NOT[/u] received anything from the Als organization.

I'm going to have to miss it this year. :cry: GEtting laid off and then saving for a wedding doesn't leave much money for drunken football goodness in late November.

Got my answer from the Als...(Thanks Noah)

Admins, you can delete/lock this topic.

Thanks !

Im an Als season ticket holder and i didnt get it why?

Argo ticket holder and I got it!!

Riders and got it. They only had the bronze and endzone for it. I am going to wait it out and try on June 1 for the better seats.

I plan on making it there in November. I just hope I can get a ticket at a reasonable price. If anybody gets an extra let me know.

I'm a first-time season ticket holder and I was wondering if they do this every year? Me and two friends plan on going to every Ti-Cat game, home and away, next season and we are gonna cap it off with a trip to the Grey Cup, and I was just wondering if every year they allow season ticket holders pre-sale access or if this was a one-time thing.

First I've seen it extended to STH's of all teams, not just the host's. However, it's a little easier this year as Commonwealth has a seating capacity of about 875,000. Last year after Calgary holders signed up, there wasn't much left for the general public.

Thanks for the info. I guess it just depends on the stadium. Hopefully BC Place is big enough for everyone.

Grey Cup seats in BC have never been a hard ticket. There would be a last minute surge the last week if the Lions are in it, but if you are buying well in advance, you should be just fine.

Grey Cup seats in BC have never been a hard ticket. There would be a last minute surge the last week if the Lions are in it, but if you are buying well in advance, you should be just fine.

I disagree the 2005 grey cup in Vancouver sold out in mid october, tickets were very hard to come by