2009 Opening Animation Video!

This video is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING... From the music to the player skits, As a fan who makes his own Tiger-Cat videos, My hat goes off to the guys and girls who made this FLAWLESS MASTER PIECE!!! Well Done!...

http://www.ticats.ca/video/index/id/6879

I have watched this video probably a dozen times now and I am still amazed at how cool it really is.. It has to be the greatest Tiger-Cat video I have ever seen.. I'm so pumped for game time now!

Wow!

That is all I could say for the first 3 times I watched the video...

lol, I will make some new videos this year but I HIGHLY doubt they will be on the same level as this one!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was sick!

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

GREAT VID!!! all they needed to add was a fan’s facial reaction to the $8.25 BEER

This is an excellent video to start the home games of the newest edition of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. It creates a sense of urgency and commitment by everyone connected to the team. Well done!

It looks great Saw it Stadium on Tigervision..
With the speakers on it really GREAT

Funny how Ripped off Batman... Making a Tigercats Head...
To me seeing Porter in Video Tells me he is starting

Love the new vid and the new site

:thup:

Sign of new and better things for the ticats ahead.

Give that guy a raise...........wow

Fantastic!!!!!!!

Now lets "get er done" out on the field today!!!

Go Cats!!!!

Hats off the guy/gal who put that together!!!

An Argo-Cat fan

I agree this is very cool, but does anyone have a link to the 2007 animation with the hammer and anvil etc.?

That vid was simply off the hook, I loved it... LIGHTS OUT!!

Great video. I love how Rodriguez and Porter featured heavily, they are gonna rain down hell on the Argos defence tonight!!!

Extremely, extremely well done! It could have had a flash of Big Ang making Leon McQuay a part of the IWS wall , but hey, it's time for these lads to make their own legacy! Time to put the hammer down and get on to a November appointment for silverware in Calgary, perchance to dream! :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

Awesome video. Extremely well done. Can't wait for tonight.

Since Bob Young took over that Cats have been great at all the fluff. Great website, media content etc. Now its time to be great on the field.

I would lose the fluff for tuff any day. :slight_smile:

Great video!

Now, let the skies open up and rain some huge pain on the Argos!

Defend our house like warriors!

Oskee Wee Wee everyone!

WOW!

I agree... Rip off...