2009 Grey Cup; which are the candidate cities?

Which city has the inside track for the 2009 Grey Cup? When is a decision due? Montreal gets it next year...

i say hamilton with casey printers there.

Dont you mean anywhere but BC dumbsmell? I mean youll only sell 20000 for a GC game in BC! :stuck_out_tongue:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, Casey will single handily win it all.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There better be a whole lot of player changes to make that happen.

He's right, remember all those empty seats in 2005? :roll: :roll:

I'll bet the stadium was only a quarter full. :roll: :roll:

RIGHT HERE!

I say B.C. for Grey Cup in 2010.(':P')(':P')(':P')(':P')':P')(':P')(':P')(':P')
Have the Grey Cup and Olympics together while all that crap is going on here.The thing that pisses me off is they give your season ticket seat you've occupied for hell knows how long ..., to some geeky dork from back east who has his company buy them bulk from the C.F.L.

Hey Dupsdell have you been reading the papers lately about Printers. Last week in the province paper there was a writer from the Toronto Sun saying that Hamilton is split about CP, saying half the team hates him and the other half don't really care for him. Not bad for a guy who's only been there for a month and already injured. At the rate he's going he won't be with the team by 2009.

Hey Dupsdell have you been reading the papers lately about Printers. Last week in the province paper there was a writer from the Toronto Sun saying that Hamilton is split about CP, saying half the team hates him and the other half donThat column was written by Steve Simmons. I wish he would of expanded on the subject the reason they dont like Printers in Hamilton

Seems to be a glitch somewhere the previous post of mine should of read
That column was written by Steve Simmons of the Toronto Sun.
I wish he would of expanded on the subject for the reasons the players in Hamilton dont like Printers

BC or Calgary would be nice. Both are great places to watch a game.