2009 Cheerleaders

How're the ladies lookin from around the league??? Post pics and videos!

From the Double Blue: http://www.torontosun.com/sports/2009/0 ... 74011.html

Now those girls would be considered Tourists in my hometown!!! LMAO

I don't know, will have to check Howard Stern's show :lol:

Kind of looks like one of those "Hungry man" meals :smiley:

I can see how I'd kill myself at least 10 different ways attempting that.

Too bad they’re not on Page 3…:wink:

With the exception of Grims' post, I have no idea what any of the replies mean.

Woot! I make sense! :smiley:

Wow. I'd like to split those uprights! :stuck_out_tongue: (rimshot)

I was thinking the exact same thing

I'll decipher the crypticness of a couple of these comments...

A couple seasons or so ago, a couple of the Ti-Cat cheerleaders made an appearance on Howard Stern. Their antics on the show costs them their spots on the Ti-Cats' cheer squad.

In the 1980's, the Argos' cheerleaders were sponsored by The Toronto Sun newspaper. The Sun is notorious for their Sunshine Girls photos, which at the time, appeared on the third page of the paper. Since then, the Sunshine Girl has been relegated to the 3rd last page of the paper, but the connotation is still there.

Hope that helps you guys out some.

Now thats Cheerleaders!!!!

Edmonton should look and learn tired of having to watch my team play there and see the high school cheedleading uniforms, and men cheerleaders? please

It must really be tough watching a group with beauty and talent.

Or they only want to watch guys on the field, not on the sidelines.
In all seriousness, those guys have a great job. To get to hang around with those hotties all day? Sounds rough. :stuck_out_tongue:

No that part is fine. The tough par is seeing guys with manboobs mixed in with the eye candy...

I didn't see any guys with manboobs, guess I will have to take your word for it, I'm watching the ladies.

Bingo.

Hmm...I must be getting old.

Though I was intrigued when I first saw that picture, it didn't illicit any of the salivating that it certainly would have in my younger days. And my next thought was how distasteful it was for them to publish pictures of cheerleaders with their butts in the air. (What's next, "upskirts"?)

I don't want to spoil anyone's enjoyment of the photo; I was just surprised by my reaction to it. Don't get me wrong: I still like to look at cheerleaders, but prefer them in the upright position.

I guess maturity can be a double-edged sword.

Uprights (lol) I didn't even notice that. :lol:

A few have been!