2008 Green Rider Memorial Thread

Now if or when we beat the Als, how odd will it to hear "Edmonton Eskmos 2008 Eastern division champions"?

As about as odd as hearing " Sask Roughriders 2008 western division champions"

That would be odd :smiley:

Nicely played (high five).

Don't worry Riders, you can still watch your hockey team.

Oh yeah.

Yeah how about those HABS!!

Now that was mean Deb :smiley: and please they still have the Briar to look forward too.

:cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:

I look forward to the Briar :S

Speaking of Turkey will it no be grand to see that picture of him in a felions costume prancing around LOL>

Oh yeah...let's get that thread up here.

This is gonna be good.

Oooooh Turkey, where aaaaare you? come out come out where ever you are! :rockin:

:cowboy: :cowboy:

I hear Turkey’s changed his name…

…to chicken.

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Chickenbender, hmph, I LIKE’S it.

:cowboy: :cowboy:

Few things.

There were a number of rider fans who didnt give the Lions a chance, funny that. Considering the Lions had a better last half and won the season series v the green it was an odd statement.

Lions D showed what good D is. Riders have a bit better linebackers but the lions front 4 are unrivaled in this league.

Cates, 23 yards, wow. Logan, 153 yards, wow (but the good wow this time)

Rider QB situation about as inconsistent as it gets. Chock full of 2nd and 3rds. Buck was steady enough to win. While he isnt a premier QB in this league, he isnt the mess that is Rider QBs.

Logan taking out Chick, pure gold.

Murphy waving good bye to the rider fans, priceless.

Seems a good number of rider fans liked to point out that the lions lost to a calgary team full of backups. You just lost to the team that lost to the team full of backups. Funny that.

Turnovers, they are a killer.

Riders were fortunate to not have lost by more.

So the last 3 years the lions have blown out the riders 2 times. Ill take it.

Looking forward to playing a good calgary team next week.

Great post, well said. Love the part I’ve highlighted…too true.

LMAO!!! Proves you don’t much know what you’re talking about…

Its very sad to see that a few Lions fans can’t show class when their team wins… :thdn:

Sambo same could be said for some Rider fans (not you tho, and not may other great ones here, just some) guess there’s always that common denominator :wink:

Still a little bitter jm? Men dont cry, but I guess you do. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yes, you did call swerve an idiot, and now you moderators have been called to the carpet and you still cant apologize. There’s a growing number of posters who are fed up with your bully tactics.

Show some class and apologize.

D30

Yep, you still don't know what you're talking about...I've never had a day in my life when I've had to take something like a man...and I'm pretty sure I never will...

Class gets shown to those who’ve earned it…in my world, you get what you give. And I don’t know that those “challenging” me on my class are experts on the subject anyhow.

I don’t think you got it dirty. jm02’s point was that that you must not pay much attention to this board (i.e. only talk, but don’t listen). You see, jm is a female, and if you actually read even a fraction of this forum, you would know that. Twice in a row, you refer to “men” when she is simply not one. It does not help your image … and it needs help :smiley: :lol: .