2008 Argos Cheerleader Finals

I'm going to be in town for the Raptors game, I'm for sure gonna go.

Cheer On Your Favourites at the 2008 Argos Cheerleader Finals

[url=http://www.oursportscentral.com/services/releases/?id=3610865]http://www.oursportscentral.com/service ... id=3610865[/url]

[i]Toronto - After narrowing the field last weekend at the 2008 Toronto Argonauts Cheerleader preliminary auditions, 58 women are moving on to the finals. Fans are invited to cheer for their favourites this Sunday, March 30 at the Argos Cheerleader final auditions at Diesel Playhouse, with doors opening at 11:00 a.m. Be the first to preview the 2008 squad as the final 36 will be named.

VIP and celebrity judges will evaluate the ladies on appearance, dance skills, showmanship and personality as they perform a dance routine and answer a question from the judges. Star Argos players Kevin Eiben and Andre Talbot will be in attendance. Toronto's own rock-country band Dry County will perform in support of their latest release "Waitin' on Hank" as the judges deliberate.

Here are the details for the final auditions:

DATE: Sunday, March 30, 2008

56 Blue Jays Way

Toronto, Ontario

DOORS: 11:00 a.m.

ADMISSION: $5 at the door

For over 30 years, the Argos Cheerleaders have cheered on the boys in blue at every home game. They lead the cheers of more than 30,000 Argo fans at Rogers Centre, as the Double Blue fight to represent the East in the Grey Cup. The Argos Cheerleaders also support some meaningful community events, lead the Jr. Argos Cheerleading team and act as role models for many young fans.

The Toronto Argonauts are North America's oldest professional football club, celebrating their 135th anniversary in 2008. As Toronto's #1 community team through player involvement, community programs and The Argos Foundation, the Toronto Argonauts, a member of the Canadian Football League (CFL), have 15 Grey Cup championships to their credit. For 2008 season ticket packages, please contact the sales team at (416) 341-ARGO. For more information on the Toronto Argonauts Football Club, please visit argonauts.ca.[/i]