2007 Schedule

Agree esks, except if you do spread out the games over 4 days(Thu-Sun) it means we have more days to watch and I am for that.
Again more reason and before we all die to get expansion and have at least 10 teams. Then we can have Friday Night Football DH and Saturday Night Football DH, all on TSN.

i love friday night games, so if we lose u still gotta weekend to look forward to.

Winnipeg should have pure thursday games until labour day (at home)

NO saturday or sunday home games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S CABIN COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, and what four(?) of those sunday games are the special sunday games(thanksgiving, Labour day, Banjo Bowl)

no sunday winnipeg Games until SEPTEMBER!

Saturday or late Friday away games and Thursday home games June-August(then Labour day and Banjo Bowl) then Pure Fridays until September ends then Friday games to finish the season out.

Oops…I just realized what that post said…I meant to say “I’m NOT really sure what that proves…”. Sorry.

Well...here we are...6:10 PM Eastern Time and no schedule posted...looks like we have to wait at least another week. The CFL seems to release the schedule on Fridays. not sure why, but....

…why would you attach a link to 2006 info?
While you could assume they will release the '07 schedule in a similar time frame, I wouldn’t bet on it.

:cowboy:

Do yo think Winnipeg is the only city in the Country that has “cabin country”?

I heard on ourbombers.com that Winnipeg might play their season opener against edmonton

I would bet that we’ll see a BC-Montreal matchup in the first week. I’m not too sure why the CFL always puts the Grey Cup rematch in the first week, and I’m also not too sure if I’m for or against that, but it’s what they do …

Still Waiting for it it seems!!!
This is my first year as a Argos Season ticket holder and i can't wait!

Also in light of my Bordem, by working out when the jays play at SkyDome, err Rogers center I think these weeks are pretty safe to say they play at home. Since i heard it takes 48 hours to change over to Football from baseball.

Sunday June 10: AfterNoon, or Night

Thursday,Friday,Sat,Sun - 28th June - July 1st - Anytime.

July 12 - 13 - 14- 15
Anytime Home Game

July 28th-29th Home Game Again. Anytime

Aug - 11th (A tight fit, but Possible)
afternoon/Night

Aug 25-26 Anytime.

Sept - 6 - 7 - 8.
All Possible 9th is a stretch

Sept - 21 - 22 - 23.
Anytime easy.

Oct. Anyweekend is good if BlueJays don't make playoffs.

By no means does this say flame, all the days i say are either thursday-Friday-sat-sun.

I was just board.

:)

And by saying these are when the Rogers Center is available for home games

Edit: 3:00pm on the 30th

Just Spoke with my account rep who said probabley another week and a half. Keeps getting delayed. :slight_smile:

Mulder S: Congrats on taking out season tickets. I've had them for 21 seasons (2007 will be #22, and I love having them). Secondly, I've heard from a source within the Argos that the home dates before Labour Day will be Thursdays and Fridays, and Saturdays mostly after that. I like to know this things too, because I work a job with rotating days off, so I like to know what I might need to take as time off to get to the games.
As far as the Jays playing in October goes, I wouldn't be too concerned about that. :twisted:

TO is not the only team that has to juggle their stadium with other events. BC Place is booked for many events other than football.

I just wish the damn sked would be released already...haha.

Heck, even the semi-pro Rugby Canada Super League's 2007 schedule is set.

How bloody difficult is it to produce a schedule for an 8-team league?

Grrrrrrr.

Ironically, last year's schedule was released earlier than normal....and they had to recind it when the Ottawa team was suspended, resulting in the latest finalized schedule ever. D'OH!!! the CFL does a number of things well. Getting the schedule out in a timely fashion does not seem to be one of them. :roll:

has MLB released thier '07 sched. yet?

i know the CFL has to wait for the MLB schedule before making thier own, cuz of the bluejays/argos/rogercentre mess.

last i checked, the only MLB sched. that was up was the spring training sched.

dg....i guess you didn't read Mulder S. 's post at the top of the page. the Blue jays have had a schedule for this year posted on their website since November.

my bad...it's not posted on MLB.com, so i assumed it wasn't out yet.

Rick Dhaliwahl of CKNW said on yesterdays sportscast that the schedule will be out next week.

Lions are trying to change two Thursday home dates.

change 2 thursdays to what day?