2007 Gee-Gees Seasons Tickets

Hello Ottawa Football Fans:

If you are missing seeing live football in Ottawa, the University of Ottawa Gee-Gees have a nice deal on season tickets of this coming season:

$20 for all four home games (half the gate price). Half of the money will go to the Gee-Gees and the other half will go to the National Capital Amateur Football Association.

You will also be entered into two draws for the following prizes (for some sponsors):

Oct. 5th draw:
Steelcase ergonomic task chair from Capital Office Interiors ($1,200);
Fitness Pass from uOttawa Sports Services ($400);
and a Rossignol ski apparel package from Tommy & Lefevbre ($1,500).

Oct. 20th draw:
Golf trip for 2 to South Padre Island ($4,500);
Sony Camcorder ($1,000);
and 2 tickets to the 2007 Grey Cup and Vanier Cup in Toronto ($400).

The Gee-Gees are a good football team. Last year they finished first on Ontario with a record of 7-1. They also won the Ontario Championship Yates Cup.

All seats are on the north side and are general admission therefore you are protected from the rain and can sit in any seat you like with plenty of elbow room.

These games are tons of fun and don’t generally take as long as pro games since there are not long commercial breaks. There are usually plenty of Gades and Riders fans present.

Home schedule:

Saturday, September 8, 2007 07:00 PM
vs. Toronto

Saturday, September 22, 2007 01:00 PM
vs. York

Friday, October 5, 2007 07:00 PM
vs, Queen’s

Saturday, October 20, 2007 01:00 PM
vs. Windsor

Play-off games are the each Saturday after the regular season.

All games are at Frank Clair Stadium.

Tickets can be ordered with your credit cards at (613) 562-5800 ext. 4337…don’t wait, get in the game!

http://www.geegeefootball.ca
http://www.geegees.uottawa.ca/en/varsity/mfootball/

Excellent deal, and from what I understand, it's been well-received. :thup:

All right! Just bought three!

Maybe a word of warning; They don't mail these out. You have to pick them up at the sports complex, or at the Will Call booth at the first game.

The little lady who took my call says that that they've sold about 2400 or so to this point.

2400 so far is amazing and they still have a few weeks left to sell!

The crowds have been increasing nicely over the past few years. They had over 6000 at the Mitchell Bowl at the end of last year. With this many tickets sold already I think attendance should increase again.

Do you guys know if this sale has been advertised or talked about in any way in either major paper?

If not, I'll write to them to suggest that they at least make a mention of it.

I have not seen it anywhere....

I wrote to the Sun shortly after you mentioned this and I have not heard back. I'll do the same for the Citizen this weekend.

I picked up my tickets earlier this week. The tickets for the draws are also in the the same envelope and I have number 2800-something. I don't know if that's reflective of the actual numbers sold though. I bought mine about two weeks ago and have heard that they're now sold out but haven't seen that confirmed anywhere.