2006 STANDINGS - PREDICTIONS

Talking about Regina, does anyone know how Fantuz is making out? They had lot of print on him before he came in to camp from his NFL tryouts but have not hardly anything since. It's nice to hear when Canadian kids make it.

after the preseason, I think the BB will be fighting with TO for the last spot in the East, or have a very slim chance at a CO. Since I would like to see a successful WPG CO, I'm going with this, but if not, I like Bombers evan's East prediction.

East
*1. Montreal
*2. Hamilton
*3. Toronto
*4. Winnipeg (CO)

West
*1. Calgary
*2. Saskatchewan
3. BC
4. Edmonton

Playoffs

Wpg over Ssk
Ham over TO

Wpg over Cal
Mon over Ham

Grey Cup
Wpg over Mon

glad to see the rough rider fans are positive, as they will be 0-1 after tonight as well ... Winnipeg will surprise every one this year ... guranteed :slight_smile: I agree we have a tough schedual (playing Mon 4 times and all) but our players are more hungry to correct last year than ever, sask won't even make the playoffs this year, so no use talkin about them...LOL... and K ... note: there is no crossover this year sorry pal

SORRY TO BREAK THE NEWS IF WE FINISH 4TH WE DON’T MAKE THE PLAYOOFS THERE IS NO CROSSOVER THIS YEAR…

there is a CO this year, sry mate.

where do you get your info from? I would like to know because as soon as the rens folded, wright announced "that there will be a revised schedual with Winnipeg moving to the East Division, and the crossover format will not be in effect this year" quote/unquote...

right away after the gades folded I heard the same thing, but lately I have heard that the CO is in effect...

If the bluebombers do better than 6-12 I'll be EXTREMELY surprised.

prepare to be EXTREMELY surprised

we had two topics in May, one said that the CO wasn't in effect, and then later, anther more accurate thread came up that said the the CO was still in effect.

I wouldn’t count on it. Your o-line gave up 5 sacks today!!! Kevin Glenn looks like his regular backup self. And your return game was essentially non-existent(Albert Johnson). Unless this changes drastically, I don’t see myself getting surprised.

Glenn doesnt look like his regular backup self. Glenn had a good 3/4 of football, if Berry can help Glenn break through that wall and he can finish look out buddy. our
d was awsome. and yes our oline did terrible, looked worse than last year. i just think they need to gel...... play some football together.

Any prediction that doesn't have the Argos 1st in the East is a joke.

any prediction that doesn't have the Bombers making the playoffs in some from is a joke.

Why? What have they proven yet?

Almost beat Montreal.

and News Flash, EE and SSK look awful.

Any prediction based on one week’s worth of football is a joke. So B.C. dominated, Toronto won, and my Als squeaked out a win. So what? B.C. went 11-0 to start last season and you saw how they finished. Let’s at least wait for a third of the season to pass before we start talking about which team winds up in first place.

You’re right of course. But if we’re handicapping which teams ought to go far ( as we are in this thread ) You go by Last years performance and significant aquisitions and losses.

Bombers are marginal. Maybe they’ll gel this year…but I wouldn’t bet my house on it.

The Argos on the other hand were strong last year and have added to that while keeping the core together again.

ha ha i wouldnt bet my house on anything. but to say toronto is gaurenteed first in the east is rediculous!

Nobody is guaranteeing it...

But there's no sports handicapper anywhere who doesn't have them as the favorite for 1st.

At least I haven't seen one...

Check Bowman's.