2006 Fantasy Huddle Sign-Up

Okay, this goes on until the end of pre-season...

PM me if you want to join this years fantasy pool. If you do not PM me before pre-season end, you will not be entered into the pool.

I'm too lazy to post all the rule changes now, most of you know them anyway. I'm just setting up divisions and numbers an whatnot. I'll ask for your picks after everyone has signed up (So, after pre-season)

Don't miss out....

....too lazy to post the rule changes!!....I can't remember what the heck we all agreed on now.....this will seriously hurt my chances of winning....did Third put you up to this?.....

I'm new to this site so I have no idea what your talking about

...there are two pools run on this site during the regular season...32001 runs the fantasy pool that sees whomever involved pick a fantasy team weekly that generates points based on their play, points are tabulated weekly.....BigDave runs the Virtual Grey Cup Championship which sees whomever involved pick the winning teams on a weekly basis, with the highest eight players going on into the playoffs.....

well where is BigDave

I can't remember the rule changes either.

Dave has been here
I never saw any definite rule changes only suggestions

I have two questions:
Can you pick any players or is there a draft?
What happens if you have the same team as someone else?

as by last years rules you pick not draft.
If you pick all the same players so what?
Its not like it will happen every week

Maybe We Should Do A Draft Then Too.

And It's Looking Like Since No One Remembers What The Changes Are Or Even If They Are Official Maybe We Should Use This Topic To Difine What They Are.

We kinda did that already. Its 32001 pool so its his rules

Im in by the way!

Last year's rules

[i][b]okay, this is for real now...for those who want to be in....PM me.

this is how it goes. pick you fantasy huddle:

2 QBs
2 RBs
2 WR?SBs
2 DL
2 LB
2 DB
1 K

points sytem is as follows:

Offense

1 point per rushing / passing yard
1 point for every second passing yard
50 points per touchdown
-10 points per fumble
-25 points per INT thrown

Defense

5 points per tackle
20 points per sack
25 poits per INT
20 points per fumble recovery
50 points per touchdown
40 points for team shutout (minus one point for every point scored against) [/b][/i]

This is the new scoring system:

3 QBs
3 RBs
3 WR?SBs
3 DL
3 LB
3 DB
2 K

You pick your team at the beginning of the year, which you cannot change til mid-season. You can the pick the above number per position, and you will start 2 for each week with the exception of only one kicker. You can only choose 2 of the 3 you pick at the beginning of the year, and you will have 8 add/drops at Week 8.

points sytem is as follows:

Offense

1 point per rushing / passing yard
1 point for every second passing yard
50 points per touchdown
-10 points per fumble
-25 points per INT thrown

Defense

10 points per tackle
10 points per deflected pass
25 points per sack
25 points per INT
25 points per forced fumble
25 points per fumble recovery
50 points per touchdown
40 points for team shutout (minus one point for every point scored against)

Rule Changes:
There will be 2 pools (Pool A and Pool B) . The top 4 scorers from each pool will make it into the playoffs (starting on Week 17) and will play other people from there pool in a head to head matchup. Week 19 will be the championship game with the two winners of each pool facing off.

Any questions?

I wouldn't mind seeing the teams everyone else picks in their entirety. Is there an option to allow for this, rather than making the entire first stage secret? Even posting them after the first deadline would be nice, if they can't be posted publically (which I would prefer to make changes online rather than sending private messages to change) to begin with.

The sign-up is via PM. I see people saying they want to join on here, but note I am only including people who PM me. I will start a thread at the end of pre-season where you can make your official picks. You keep those for the season, and each week there will be a thread where you pick which players you will start. Once Week 8 has arrived, all add/drops will occur via PMs to me. I will keep a record of everyone's teams, and I will make the neccesary changes.

c'mon people, I got 6 people signed-up through PMs, if you wanna join and haven't sent me a PM, you're not signed-up. I want to see 14 more people

For any posters who have not played any fantasy sports games out there, fantasy is a great way to learn about other players in the CFL (other than ones on your favourite team). It is also a great way to pass the season and you can root for your fantasy players throughout the season.

count me in ! pm send.

Is there a crossover ? :stuck_out_tongue:

No