2006 CFL Schedule

Wow Billy, I was gonna ask if you're going to be around for the World Cup ... that is going to be AWESOME for you. Man, I wish I was in your shoes. I would love to go to a World Cup game, and even if I couldn't, I'd love to be in the hosting country ... especially considering it's in Europe!! It's going to be NUTS over there ... I'm envious of you (though only of your trip to Europe and its timing, not of your Rider affiliation :wink:)

imagine when West Europe becomes one whole nation, how nuts would the World Cup be there then! :shock:

I am going to Germany for the World Cup. still to be determined wether I can go to a game. Its all one big Raffle, and me and the two guys I am going with haven't one yet. Cross your fingers for me.

And just so you know Kev, I know you are jealous for both reasons, you are just too scared to say it.:wink:

Be careful in the Cache Creek and Ashcroft areas. Been know to have a few Rattle snakes roaming around there. There is a nicer pub in Ashcroft down by the water, than the Oasis in Cache Creek, so if you have wheels, go the extra 10 minutes to Ashcroft.

haha. thanks for the info. I am sure we will try out both
Don't know exactly where we will be. When I say Cache Creek it could be anywhere within a 100 kms of it. When I was in 100 mile house, I was really on that lake near by, I forget what its called, past the native reserve. Nice lake. The owner of teh resort was kinda a moron, but it was better then some places I have been.

If you are North, up by Clinton, Cariboo Lodge has excellent meals up there.

I found the Bear Claw lodge in Cache Creek overpriced.

Billy be sure to go to the Berlin out skills, their are some old buildings that are falling apart and it's the only place in the world where you can burn a building and get away with it cuz Germany's just gonna bulldoze them anyway.

…because when I go to Europe the first thing I want to do is burn a building down you know…

That's where they made Equilibrium is in East Germany and they allowed them to burn a building.

it's a pyros paradise right now there.

how did you know Willie? That I was a pyromaniac.....Oh wait I am not. I have better things to do then burn down a damn building.

No offense, but I don't really want travel tips from someone whose dream is to go to Winnipeg. I mean Winnipeg's alright, but I wouldn't call it a dream destination. (I would say the same about Regina or saskatoon, or Edmonton or lots of places.)

...different strokes for different folks Billy.....whats with all this pre-occupation with fire....Kanga ..I'm going to take those matches away...lol..let me know when you arrive in Winnipeg...we don't want it to start looking like Rome in Neros day.... :lol: :lol: or Berlin... :lol:

Don't worry Papa, I just thought I point that out cuz I heard it when I watched the commentary of the movie.

and Billy, I been to a lot of places, exotic and not, so it's wise to trust my tips (but not my CFL picks unless I get a psychic vision like I did for the BC Vs. WPG game last season)