2005 Jogo CFL Card set is now available!

2005 JOGO CFL CARDS

A lot of CFL fans probably don't know that Jogo - a small Canadian family run business has been producing CFL cards for 24 years. This year is the 25th anniversary of Jogo CFL cards.

The set will have 200 cards. Production is limited to 400 sets this year, down from 500 sets last year. It is hard to believe that for all the CFL fans across Canada and in the USA that there are so few collectors. It could be that a lot of fans do not know where they can get the cards. They are available only in set form and will not be found at the local corner store.

2005 Jogo CFL set checklist - http://www.jogocfltradingcards.com/2005.htm

The 2005 Jogo CFL card set can be ordered through Ab D. Cards - another small Canadian family run business. www.abdcards.com
They have been carrying Jogo CFL cards from the very beginning and you can also order older CFL sets from them. Ab D. Cards - Oops! You Found Our 404 Page! Let Us Get You Back To The Page You Want!

We hope that the CFL fans will continue to support JOGO so that there will still be CFL cards being made in the future.

There have been CFL cards made by Topps, O-Pee-Chee and Pacific in the past, but they are no longer being made. We do not want to see Jogo get sidelined as well.

I nerver knew that. cool.

What you forgot to mention is there is 2 sets this year, a regular set & a limited edition set (gold set) and only 200 sets are made of that one IIRC.

Problem is I’ve been waiting for my Gold set since September…but last I heard, the guy who’s doing them had problems at the printers…

Looks like I’ll have to wait a couple of more weeks to get them :frowning:

There are only 125 gold sets being made and they are still about 2-3 weeks away from being finished. Jogo has always come out later than anticipated.

The last couple of years, the players have been allowed to choose which photo they will use on the card. Jogo has found that this makes the players happy, but delays the production of the set, as the players delay choosing their picture in case there is going to be a better photo later.

thanks!!!!!!!!

Whatever happened to the CFL cards that were sold at 7-11? I recall seeing something a few years ago, but haven't seen then for a year or two