2005 Grey Cup on dvd??

Hello: Was wondering if anyone has seen the 2005 G.C. on dvd yet (for sale)? And if so, where. Thanks.

Join the club! I left 6 messages in January / February with CBC shop…Nobody bothered to call back.

If it doesn’t involve the Centre of the Universe, then chances are CBC won’t be interested.

I can tell you that as an Eskimo fan, I am far more pissed off at this then any of you are. Arguably one of the greatest cfl games every played is not on DVD beacuse of the lack of a nationalistic view from CBC(Toronto Broadcasting Corporation).

esks123, while I'm a Lion fan first and CFL fan 2nd, I can't beleive that CBC won't produce a CD on the Greatest Grey Cup game in years.

No wonder a "Black Market" exists!

I wanted a copy of the 2000 Grey Cup (luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu) and CBC said they would make a copy for me (VHS) but would have to pay $20 an hour for someone to do it plus shipping. Sorry to say I didnt think it was worth it although the brodcast finnished with me huggin Lui (no brokeback jokes please :oops: ) on the field ( with SIMBA aswell (oh Simba, you deserve your own site :shock: )
$80+ is not acceptable ... or is it?

That is pretty sad of a so called TV station. Mater of fact its and insult. Wonder why there are pirates out there?

Thanks, I also emailed them. From what you stated I am not expecting a reply. But after saying that, maybe, just maybe if enough do it will might get a dvd.