$20 -- Argos Football Tickets, Save 30%*

$20 -- CFL Football Tickets, Save 30%*

Travelzoo Staff, Toronto
The Toronto Argonauts are making a push for the playoffs, but first will battle their bitter rivals from Hamilton and Montreal. Catch two of the team's final home games starting from just $20 per person.

Exclusive to Travelzoo, this sale shaves 30% off the regular price of tickets for the following seating levels:

•Bronze: $20 (reg. $29)
•Silver: $38 (reg. $49)
•Gold: $55 (reg. $69)
The Argonauts play at the Rogers Centre on the following dates:

•Fri., Oct. 15 at 7:30 p.m. vs. Hamilton Tiger-Cats
•Fri., Oct. 29 at 7 p.m. vs. Montreal Alouettes
Book by 5 p.m. ET on Oct. 14.

How to Book This Deal
Click here for more information

[url=http://www.ticketmaster.ca/promo/fvt5bx?brand=torontoargonauts]http://www.ticketmaster.ca/promo/fvt5bx ... oargonauts[/url]

1.Select preferred date(s)
2.Choose quantity and ticket price from "Exclusive Travelzoo Offer"
3.Select "Find Tickets"

or

Call Toronto Argonauts Football Club at 1-416-341-2756
Contact Rob Richardson and quote Travelzoo. Phone lines are open daily from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET

Awesome Deal, i used it for the Hamilton game.

Go away spam boy. You were on the Ti Cats site pretending to be Stevie Baggs pitch a ticket promo.

Not a bad deal, Free ticket plus 20 bucks!!!! 20 bucks will buy a hot dog and 1 beer. I guess second prize is 2 tickets eh :lol:

Breaks my heart to make fun of my beloved Argos, just that they have been so shameful in their behavior the last 3 years or so.

Michael Bishop is sitting home on the couch, demonized out of football, while we watch Barker and his high school QB`s.

Barker was a mistake! I was disappointed in David Braley, a man that should have known better than to have allowed the team to hire Barker.

Barker knowingly went in to the season without a serious qb, meanwhile the last successful Argo QB since Damon Allen sits at home. :roll:

And dont give me all this crap that Bishop`s 11-1 record in 2007 was only because of a good D, that is just a lie! When Bishop entered the game, every position from D to offence,to special teams played better.

Bishop was really the most exciting Argo QB since Doug Flutie IMHO, and Flutie whom I loved, would have done anything to have had Bishop`s abilities as well

uhh
what does that have to do with anything