#2 Pre-season game TiCats @ Als Depth Chart

I'll almost need to print that off to keep track of who is on the field. :DLots of "no-names" who might soon become "names" if they fare well in this game!
Good idea to keep most of the starters off the field and healthy for the start of the season.

Good luck boys!

Comparing the chart -- not Grover's above, the one for this game under "Team, Depth Charts" -- to the roster, it looks like 27 not dressing:

Adams, Banks, Blaser, Braglio, Capicciotti, Cooper, Marcus Davis, Dean, Girard, Jones, Jordan, Kanneh, Langa, Laurent, Simoni Lawrence, Leonard, Masoli, Moore, Revenberg, Richardson, Saunders, Shortill, Stephen, Timmis, Toliver, and both Washingtons.

In other words, all of the above have a spot on the team (or in the case of M Davis - going back to school) and most of those who are dressing are definitely "on the bubble".
Unfortunately there will probably be a player or two who is cut even if he does impress in this game.

So 27 not listed and probably 25 keepers of the players on the depth chart

Cutdown day to 46 + 7 PR is Sunday by 10:00 AM

You mean Sunday at 10:00 am

Yes I do, thank you for correcting

Unlike the Cats' depth chart for this game, MTL is showing a lot of familiar names:

https://d3ham790trbkqy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/13/2016/06/TC-Roster-2018-PreSeasonB-Position.pdf

I missed putting Tasker on my list of guys not dressing against MTL. Now it's 28:

Adams, Banks, Blaser, Braglio, Capicciotti, Cooper, Marcus Davis, Dean, Girard, Jones, Jordan, Kanneh, Langa, Laurent, Simoni Lawrence, Leonard, Masoli, Moore, Revenberg, Richardson, Saunders, Shortill, Stephen, Tasker, Timmis, Toliver, and both Washingtons.

8)Hey vinny,

How are you old buddy ?? Good to see you're still checking in here from time to time !!

I don't bother to much any more, since we have a few so called CFL experts on here that
basically insult people on here, because they think they are geniuses !!! ::slight_smile:
Far from it !! Too bad that so many old time real football experts don 't bother with this site any
more at all !!! :-\

So sad but true !!

Not surprising since virtually none of them played in their first preseason game, it is their last chance at "live" action before the bullet start flying for real, and of course they're playing at home so could choose to dress a gazillion players! :wink:

Will this game be on tv?

Like I said before I'm really surprised Daly is out to prove himself again at safety with what he has done over and over again when playing. I hope he goes out there and plays like he always has and can show June Jones he can be a legitimate starter.

Allan

12:00 noon on TSN or if you like in about 24 minutes from this posting . 8)

Yes, TSN1 at noon.

Daly doesn't have to prove himself - he's assured a position on the team. He's playing because Jones doesn't want Stephens (or most of his other starters playing) and Daly is his back up.

The problem with starting Daly at safety and moving Stephen out to CB is that they both are going to need solid national backups to replace them should they be injured. Right now there are 2 players behind Stephen at safety - Daly and Langa. Don't think that they want to put draft pick Parissotto into the mix just yet.