2 new coaches

Jermaine Copeland and Justin Chapdelaine
Copeland as receivers coach, Chapdelaine as papa's assistant.

I did not overly like the receivers when Copeland was a Stamp. Hopefully he will not be coaching them to pout PI after every missed completion.

Chapdelaine...well...who knows. I do find it a bit strange for a coach that is new to the team hiring his kid.

No kidding. How can you be professional and tell your kid he got sacked because he sucked? big conflict of interest if you ask me.

Yes.... The conflict of interest is definitely there.

I would think that Chamblain as the head coach would likely have had a say in the matter, and made the final decision. Ultimately it his neck on line if the team (and or coaching staff) does not perform to standard

I dunno. JC doesn't strike me as that type.

I think he'd push a family member harder, just to quell any myth of being soft on his kid.

as far as Copeland.......c'mon. Why not try and bring in a retired Canadian slot, That grew up playing Canadian rules, in a game driven by the slotback position....

imo....Copeland had natural talent over brains...........

Yes.... The conflict of interest is definitely there.

I would think that Chamblain as the head coach would likely have had a say in the matter, and made the final decision. Ultimately it his neck on line if the team (and or coaching staff) does not perform to standard