2 Argos tickets for $30 from 7-eleven

In the end zone, but some people may be interested.

Does anyone know if Popeyes Chicken has the deal that they had last year?

[url=http://www.argonauts.ca/index.php/article/the-argos-7-eleven-present-the-fan-zone]http://www.argonauts.ca/index.php/artic ... e-fan-zone[/url]

Toronto – The Toronto Argonauts Football Club has once again teamed up with 7-Eleven to present The Fan Zone at every one of its home games. A special package, available at 41 different 7-Eleven locations across the GTA on June 25, provides fans with great value and all of the great atmosphere and hard-hitting entertainment of Argos home games.

For only $29.99, fans can purchase two vouchers redeemable for two tickets in The Fan Zone at any regular season Argos game, and two collectable Fan Zone rally towels. The vouchers can be redeemed at Rogers Centre starting on June 25. Also included in the package will be two coupons for free Slurpees. With a total retail value of over $85, this is a great deal for football fans!

Roger Barratt, Product Manager, 7-Eleven, commented, “7-Eleven is excited about the partnership of with two great teams, 7-Eleven and the Argos. We are thrilled to offer great value to fans when they purchase an Argos Fan Pack at participating 7-Eleven stores!?

Toronto Argonauts’ COO Brad Watters remarked, “The 7-Eleven Fan Zone is one of the most entertaining places to watch Argos games. The fans there have so much enthusiasm and add so much to our incredible game day atmosphere. We at the Argos strive to bring top entertainment value to our fans and this great 7-Eleven Fan Pack allows us to do just this.?

The Fan Zone is located in sections 118-125 of the South End Zone 100 level, and will be the wildest and most exciting place to watch the game.

That is a pretty good deal from 7-11, but the Popeyes meal was awesome. I hope they bring it back, but I have not seen it.

What a bargain, like no other TO team.

In a somewhat related note I won my season tickets(pair) in 1987 in the Pizza Pizza Fathers day giveaway. You had to be one of the first 2 thousand people to call in and say ARGOS, also you had to buy 2 med or large pizzas.