Let's not buy a couple of new cannons for the stadium just yet but holly #%@# is the next one looking a little better then two weeks ago. I read a post just before the last game claiming the Bombers could be 0-6 or even 0-8 before a win came. (can't remember who posted) I guess that post has been answered, so now comes a big road clash VS TOR.
Well we all know about Toronto's fate in playing 2 games and 4 day's( The Bombers Know first hand about poor scheduling) But we will take it. The first break the Bombers have gotten all year ( except for the one they pulled off last week in dieing minutes of the 4th)
The Blue are fired up. They should be. Comming off a huge win ( the 12th highest scoring game in CFL history I beleive). Most Media meatballs claimed it a fluke victory ( THE BIG UPSET) I disagree. The Bombers are back. :twisted: The Bomber's VS The Boatmen Bombers by 10.. And here's why...
- The Argo's Play twice in four day's (sucks to be them)
- The Bombers are alot better then we all realized, Toronto is not.
- We need to make John Feugill's home comming a little Blue and Golden.
- "BLINK" (Need I say more)
- Holly #@ We have a O LINE ( Knock on Wood)
- Wes Lysack will be looking to collect past due rent from Arlan Bruce, if he play's. (Remember Ben "OOCH THAT HURTS" Cahoon)
- "TEE" Time is over. It's back to playing football baby.. :twisted:
- EAST can't stand up to the WEST (stat's speak for themselves 3 teams in the West have better records then Top East team Mont & TOR, and only one of them will be 3-2 by Friday night.
- Bombers are on a mission and have nothing to lose and alot to gain in a tough West Division
- Last but not least US BOMBER FANS CAN FINNALY GET COCKY FOR ONCE.. GO BOMBERS....
By the way Bomber fans add any more reasons I have missed...