1986 Grey Cup airings on ESPN Classic Canada --Mar. 11/12

Hi folks,

[b]The 1986 Ticat 39-15 Grey Cup win over Edmonton is on now (9 p.m.) on ESPN Classic Canada.

FYI: The game will be replayed tomorrow (March 12th) at 12 a.m. EDT and 10 a.m. EDT on ESPN Classic Canada as well.[/b]

Oski Wee Wee,

Shameless bump! :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

Too bad i don't pay for this channel, wouldve liked to see it.

That game seems like so long ago ... Doesn't it seem just bizarre to think that Damon Allen played in it, and is still an active player to this day?

My favourite memory of that game was actually the look on Damon Allen's face while he stood on the sidelines with his helmet sitting on the top of his head. He looked stunned. It was great. (Yeah I'm mean like that)

I VAGUELY recall the game…:wink: Damon wasn’t the only one with that look on his face that day, IIRC.

The problem with the old games is with technology. We are spoiled with the line of scrimmage, first down line, clock, down & distance, score, and qtr all up in the right hand corner.

You couldn't just turn on the TV and know immediately who was winning and how much time was left in the game.

I do love watching the old games because I remember how good the Cats used to be and all the players I remember growing up as a kid.