18-0

BC mate, he means BC! :roll: :lol:

18-0 never say never....but reality...Wishful thinking. I think BC will lose at Commonwealth, despite my road trip to cheer them on.

.....of course it's possible........so is a 9-9 season........

Anything can happen...but they haven't faced the Bombers yet this season. Not till October and I feel we have a shot aswell as giving them a loss.

I figure they'll go 6-3 the last half. I guessed the losses would come against Edmonton, Montreal and either Sask or Winnipeg.

Who knows if the QB's continue to get bashed around R&W's 9-9 may be closer than you think!

.....does BC have a fourth stringer unveiled yet Sporty?......

i am calling it here. lions lose one to the mighty?? blue and gold!

Jarius Jackson,

He was actually the third stringer ahead of Buck Pierce at Training camp but He injured (Broke a finger?) finger in the 2nd snap of a pre-season game.

Jackson is supposed to be the real deal.

Wally is playing Coy about the game in Ottawa. The team flew out today, and nobody has said how much Dickenson has recuperated.

Guess we’ll find out later this week.

I really don't think they will win 18.
I am sure that once(if) they lock up 1st Wally will sit out some starters to rest them and avoid injuries

I'd be surprised if they won 18, too (who wouldn't be), but it would be fun to watch - even if they're not my favorite team. I think it will get harder for them once they clinch the Western Division (barring a melt-down, of course). It's always tougher when you're not battling for a playoff spot. Look at Montreal in recent history.

By the way, does anyone know what the best record ever is? Did anyone go perfect when they only played 16 games? I could look it up, but it takes forever with dial-up! :slight_smile:

I really, really doubt they’ll go 18-0 … but it’d be something if they did! And it would make the West Final even more dramatic … I’d be nervous to pick BC to win the West Final, if they went 18-0 …

When BC does lose, I suspect it’ll be against a team like Ottawa, Sask or Winnipeg … one of those games that’s harder to “get up” for.

btw, I think the 1948 Stamps hold the best record. They went 12-0, and won the Grey Cup too. The eskishmoes went either 14-2 or 16-2 one year … but 12-0 is the record.