13th man

Hi Folks,

Looking for a link to the programme aired on TSN last night Monday 8th October called the 13th man.

Any help greatfully recieved :smiley:

IrishLion09

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=406072

TSN will air a few encores this week as well.

They will be available for download from iTunes as well. You may have to get a Canadian version of the iTunes store though.

Try itunes.ca

The last last 30 minutes of it did not impress me much. May not watch the whole version at all. Typical eastern (central - not Atlantic provinces) Canadian view of Saskatchewan - "they are all a bunch of toothless hicks"

I did like the comments from Paul McCallum, went something like "as a Montreal player, you did not out right win the Grey Cup. Should you really celebrate that?" - or something like that. I have more respect for Paul now. I just wish he wold miss more when BC is playing against us. :lol:

New season, new players, new coaches.

Here's to cheering on the 2012 home playoff run.

GO RIDERS GO !

I have to agree. Not impressed with the people they interviewed. Just about every stereo-type you could imagine. I mean they guy who shot the episode didn’t even watch football? Eastern Canadians have no concept of Saskatchewan. Come for a visit before stating any opinions.

Man the people they picked all seemed dumb and hick-like. Not impressed.

BROUGHT BACK A LOT OF THE PAIN AND ANGUISH OF BEING THERE... DON'T THINK I WOULD WISH THAT ON ANYBODY.
REASONABLY DONE I THOUGHT... MAYBE THEY COULD HAVE GOTTEN THE PERSPECTIVE FROM A FEW DIFFERENT PEOPLE? NOT SURE WHO THAT RED HEADED REPORTER KID WAS? NICE IDEAS THAT MAYBE OULD HAVE HAD A BIT MORE DEPTH TO THEM.
KINDA DROVE ME NUTS THAT THEY KEPT SHOWING THE SAME CROWD SHOTS OVER AND OVER AND OVER... AND OVER

Folks,
Thanks a lot for the information supplied.Sorry if this opened up old wounds for some of you.

No worries, after the 80's and 90's, we have thick skin. It was a horrible way to lose a grey cup.