13th man Pack Mosaic!!!!!!! Speculate?..BUY TICKETS!!!!!!!

Everytime we start speculating about a sellout in Regina we do ourselves a disservice. Rumours start flying around about how the stadium is sold out waaaay too early on in the week. CURRENTLY WE ARE NOT SOLD OUT(Monday, Aug 13th/07). This is a huge game against an unpredictable Edmonton Eskimos team that is coming off a big win.

Im telling fans who hear these rumors, dont believe the hype!!!! Call the Rider ticket office and confirm it for yourself. It's easy to assume the stadium will be sold out, after all we(Rider fans) are Gods gift to the football club. But nothing stops short of being a Rider fan, like assuming the seats are all gone does.

Its time to stand up. Reach for those credit cards or cash and support this edition of YOUR team. Its time to FILL that son-of-a-gun and be as loud and proud as you can of YOUR Saskatchewan Roughriders!!!!

This year the value on tickets is up, dont be denied an opportunity to catch the best entertainment in Saskatchewan!

Kel

I have my tickets :slight_smile:

Can't make this one....but why does this sound like some infomercial?

AND FOR JUST AN EXTRA $9.95 MORE, WE'LL THROW IN NOT ONE, NOT TWO, BUT THREE, YES THREE SETS OF OUR LIMITED EDITION GREEN AND WHITE POM-POMS. ACT NOW! OPERATORS ARE STANDING BUY.

lmao.....nice touch :lol:

What if we already have season tickets? Can we still get the pompoms?

bahahahaha...just sick of seeing empty seats...its really hard for me to admit that we call ourselves "a nation" but 28,800 of us cant pack the building and bring the noise like the players deserve, and do everyone in southern Saskatchewan a big favor.

I might add that Im 30 and Ive had seasons for about 20 yrs, 11 in the current seats. The atmosphere at the park this year is better than years past with the new field turf, REAL cheerleaders and nice game day weather we've been having, among other legacy decor(screens, paint, smoking rules). Well worth the entertainment with a hot team.

How about the people who cant make it to the park? Its league mandated that the team MUST lift the local blackout on confirmation of a sellout. That means you can PVR it or record it with your VCR to veiw at your convenience even if you were at the game.

No brainer Gainer.

Kel

Don't be worrying about us we go to the Rider games. Talk to the people who don't go to the games.

Having said that, I will be in Alberta. I was hoping to go to the Calgary game.