107th Grey Cup Champions, Winnipeg Blue Bombers

…I don’t mind agreeing to aulcee’s explanation at all, I think the WBBs have faced more adversity getting to the GC than the Ticats have, and see how that could earn a ‘destiny’ shade…

…both teams certainly deserve to be there, based on their own merits, I’m hoping for a barn-burner

…literally, while the stampeders and their fans are not around (probably on vacation in Hawaii) please at the end of the game would you burn our stadium down, to the ground, if you don’t mind…don’t worry, it’s insured…

Well I dunno… What would Angelo Mosca say?

???

Tell me, is your “Big Willie” overcompensating for anything? BTW he had zero stats from his last game. Perhaps that is what he is overcompensating for?

…yeeesssss, finally the trash talk begins…

He plays “bigger” when he gets more excited…doesn’t get more exciting than the Grey Cup!

By your logic then, I guess the West Division Final was not an “exciting” game then? Or, perhaps he just did not get up for it?

nah, “he was in the pool”

Suspended for using or suspended for a cheap torpedo style head shot . Hmmm. Which is worse ?

Okay , that one was funny ?

If you need to ask, then I have no answer for you.

I know deep down, through all your bias, you actually know the answer to this.

But I’ll let you decide whether you want to admit it, or not.

It was colder that day.

I won’t even try to predict the outcome (every time I do, I end up jinxing it) but some random predictions I have about the game:

Somebody runs a punt or missed FG to the house… it then gets called back on an iffy at best call.
Groundskeeper Willie Jefferson finally wakes up and gets 2 or 3 sacks
Streveler throws more than 5 passes, and is not a wildcat runningback
Some sort of trick play involving Brandon Banks

According to most bomber fans, Saskatchewan’s defence was over rated. And yet the bombers offensively where only able to accumulate 335 yds total with 68 on the ground. So much for the two headed monster. Defensively they gave up 336 yds in the air by an injured Fajardo. Bombers destiny will definitely continue.
Cats 35 Bombers 15

No No No! Stanback ran for 200 yards in a game against the Ticats. Harris will do the same for the Bombers!

GO BOMBERS!

Winnipeg playing good no doubt, a couple breaks here and there and who knows. But I think Hamilton is a little more polished than Sask, Sask lost last game as much as Bombers won it, IMO, therefor,

Cats 32 - Bombers 15.

You are a funny guy!

From what I understand Stanback is not playing in this game. Exactly how many yards did Harris run against ticats in the two regular season BB losses? ?

LOL . Gee when I saw your name was Cheater I gotta admit I automatically thought that you MUST be a Bomber fan . :wink: :wink: ;D

Nice to know that you’ll be a Ti-Cat fan if only for the day . 8)

Got news for ya JT Slayer yer boy Juice Harris only managed a paltry 37 yds on 10 carries the last time he faced the Cats . He did do a little bit better though in the first meeting of the season managing to get 53 yds on 8 carries .

So I’m not sure if your math skills are up to snuff or not there Johnny boy but my math is telling me that the Juice man combined in both games didn’t even get to a 100 yds total let alone even remotely close to your prediction of a 200 yards Grey Cup performance .

GO TI-CATS!

Its true the cats gave handed it to us the 2 games this year, but we only rushed for a combined 30 times. But noone will remember that you won the 2 reg season games, this next one is all that counts.
I’m thinking you’ll see a much more amped up team, we’re going to pound out some tough yards and hopefully make a couple deep ones too. Hopefully our D steps up and shows which squad is the best, making a few crucial turn overs.
Oh boy, I’m getting pumped…Lets Go Blue!