10 players revealed from each CFL team's negotiation list

TORONTO – The nine Canadian Football League (CFL) teams have each unveiled ten players from their fall negotiation lists. Clubs are required to do so on two occasions – in September and December – following a measure approved at the 2018 CFL winter meetings.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/09/15/10-players-revealed-from-each-cfl-teams-negotiation-list/
1 Like

Love seeing my guy Cam Ward on BC's list. Elks have a good list. PJ Walker could be a star in Canada (he was electric in the XFL) but I'd imagine the new XFL wants him too. Kalil Pimpleton also has the size and speed for the Canadian game, that'd be a pull.

2 Likes

Jelks for the Elks?? Shouldn't Finch be on the Als list??:sunglasses:

1 Like

BC's negotiation list is... all QB's. Looks like management was hedging their bets after committing to start the season with two untested Canadian starters in Rourke and O'Connor. With that position settled expect next year's neg list will be very different.

BC's 'Stove' (for example) may not be fixed by training camp so expect them to be looking for more appliances.

1 Like

LOL I forgot all about the “Stove” he must be ready to come back next season?

1 Like