10 and 5 BEGINS TONIGHT!

Could you repeat that Miller. I was watching you go around in circles so many times, I only caught every other word.

Hey emmes1, could you imagine how much better we would be right now with all our great young talent (I certainly agree with you there) if we had only kept a few solid veterans to help with the gelling process but, of course, Rookie Marcel knows better than many of those of us who have been around much longer supporting our favourote team forever!

Oh, you're hilarious! You should join Avery at Yuk-Yuks! I'm not even a Hamiltonian and I still hate the majority of people from Toronto for their smug attitudes and their disrespect towards everything not Toronto. Much like a lot of Americans on America. Maybe you should become an American citizen! Then you'd be hated by the world and not just a city!

i defintely agree with your point about the vets. flick, and hitch and morreale especially. but i’ve seen this problem with us turning away too many vets since 2001 ain’t nothing new from what i’ve seen.that is one reason why the argos defence has been successful they’ve had stuck with a system and a good core of vets and have over the last 5 years or so phased in the younger players.

Why all the anger Miller? Was their trouble in your formative years? You have to learn to let go. Get the anger out. These forums are probably a good form of therapy for guys like you.

dont mind miller he just panders to the masses so he can get support from the rest of the posters who excuse his ignorance for youth. maybe cute today but uncontested and it will be ignorance 5 years from now. ..... now here comes the calvary...borhamgirl??? where are you? lol

dont mind miller he just panders to the masses so he can get support from the rest of the posters who excuse his ignorance for youth. maybe cute today but uncontested and it will be ignorance 5 years from now. … now here comes the calvary…borhamgirl??? where are you? lol

I tend to agree with you. I think we should just sell Toronto to the states because they are just a bunch of wannabe yankees.

Some examples of the Toronto attitude:

I want an NFL team cause the CFL blows.
Lets get a baseball team because Montreal has one and we are better than them.