does a true fan bet money on it?
ignorance is bliss though isnt it?

LOL...I'm waiting anxiously to see the results of this thread...lol

I believe. :wink:

I hope you are right :thup: :thup:

Take a dream on a sunday
Take a life, take a holiday
Take a lie, take a dreamer
Dream, dream, dream, dream, dream along...

A journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step.

I'd be happy with 1-5 after tonight.

An Argo-Cat fan

10 and 5 might be a little out there, but stranger things have happened. Lets just win this game first and then we'll see how it goes from there. Go Cats Go!

10 and 5 might be a little out there, but stranger things have happened. I would just like to get this game under our belt and see how things go from there. Go Cats Go! :rockin:

10 and 5 might be a little out there, but stranger things have happened. I would just like to get this game under our belt and see how things go from there. Go Cats Go! :rockin:

we havent won 10 games combined the last two seasons plus(9 wins 34 losses)and counting,at this point,I think we would all be happy with just a win!!!!

Barney -how can you vote for the Argos and the Cats? That's like voting for the Habs and the Leafs; chocolate and vanilla, etc. Put both feet down, jump on one side and don’t land on the wrong side or the rotty will get ya!

Barney -how can you vote for the Argos and the Cats? That's like voting for the Habs and the Leafs; chocolate and vanilla, etc. Put both feet down, jump on one side and don’t land on the wrong side or the rotty will get ya!

Barney -how can you vote for the Argos and the Cats? That’s like voting for the Habs and the Leafs; chocolate and vanilla, etc. Put both feet down, jump on one side and don’t land on the wrong side or the rotty will get ya!

Nice post, Cunny, FIVE TIMES ALREADY. We get your point which is a good one but 0-18 is probably more realistic for this under performing group of misfits. Thanks for nothing, Marcel. A few experienced veterans who play more than two games in a row before being cut would look real good right now!

our 2 best defensive palyers this season have been zeke,loescher,not bad for new.
everyone wanted to rebuilt after last season and this what you’re getting get unfortunately.

I had to post it five times. It takes awhile for some people on here to get the point. I find that some are thick, much like the steeltown air. I know whenever I make the trip down the QE to watch a certain team, I have to bring 4 inhalers -one per quarter.

Haha, Cunny are you trying to say Hamilton's air quality is that much worse than Toronto's? Toronto is barely better, if at all better. Toronto Folk, (almost) all the same, think the world revolves around them and that everything in Toronto is perfect.

5 times that’s something creative, yeah about the 3rd one i got it.