#1 Box Office hit this weekend is...

Did the Lions win the Grey Cup last year in a covered stadium?

ummm…no…why?
Please explain.

If I were a Bomber fan and saw this movie Friday night I think I’d be a little bit spooked about it. Just wondering your reaction to it. But thanks for supporting it nonetheless.

Lmao Classic!

I enjoyed it! Well written plot, what I liked best was how it showed that he Bombers don’t have to play their best game to beat the Big Bad Lions.

I’m looking forward to the final of the trilogy, I heard it will be titled “No More Bragging in BC!”

I love how the Lions are so good that now the only way to try and bring them down is to say that they don’t win by enough points.

What an amazing problem to have.

Does that mean you are not looking forward to “No More Bragging in BC”? :frowning:

No it sounds like a great movie, a wonderful idea, but I'm not sure if it's realistic :smiley: I mean, I've heard that after Nov 25th when the Lions win the Grey Cup again, this movie idea will be canned.

Your wish is delivered: The definition of Troll;

http://www.netlingo.com/lookup.cfm?term=troll

Unless Wally has another brain f@rt in the GC and starts a returning Dave Dickenson instead of Jackson or Buck Pierce. (Rememeber 2004, kiddies)

Um, how cold was it last year in Winnipeg? Yes, that was last year, shouldn’t bring it up.

Thats what the 18 game schedule is for, Home field advantage. If the Lions benefit from the dome, that is their reward for finishing on top.

Good point Mongo.

Besides we’ve only secured a playoff spot now. We have to take both games against the Eskimos seriously. The Eskimos are probably playing “Loose” now with no pressure. That makes them dangerous.