06 Cup halftime show

have they told anyone who will be in the halftime show?

I havn’t heared anything yet, though I hope a local popular band will be doing it, or Delirium.

Anything but Rap Crap please!

How about Frank D'Angelo(future Gades owner) and his Steelback band.

Hmmm, you could try Burton Cummings and Randy Bachman again. Nah, did that already in '98. Maybe reform Crash Test Dummies or even enlist Neil Young? Someone with rock ties to the 'Peg.

Doc Walker

2 guys playin Dueling Banjos my bet :lol:

http://www.topeuro.co.uk/blagger/the_duel.html

Figures it would take a Rider fan to insinuate that Troy Westwood will be free to "perform" during the GC Halftime Show this year... "not that there's anything wrong with that." :lol:

Whoever it is, I don't think they could be too much worse than the Black Eyed Peas.

How about Shania..... now there's a nipple I would like to see.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah, did in 2002 in Edmonton.

they need either a canadian rock star (native to Winnipeg) or a Canadian Techno group.

WAIT, I GOT IT, BODY ROCKERS!!! THEY WOULD BE THE BEST!!!

I LIKE THE WAY YOU MOVE!!!

or Cascada, too bad that neither of these groups are canadian… :cry: and too bad I have to write this again cuz of mod powertipping.

I need a Miracle
please let me be your girl
give me a chance to see
that you are made for me
I need a Miracle
please let me be your girl
one day you’ll see
it can happen to me
it can happen to me!

longshots......possibly Bon Jovi...heard they will be touring around GC time....better not be some washed up local crap like Cummings & Bachman....

You surprise me piggy, you actually WANT to see Bon Jovi??? :lol: :lol:

i got a good one nelly furtado shes canadian and a star

STTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE PERRY

Maybe Bob & Doug McKenzie... cause most Bomber fans look like them anyway.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here are my suggestions:

1. Red Green sing national anthem

2. Halftime tribute to Mr. Dressup since CBC cancelled the reruns. Casey, Finnegan, the whole gang could come back. Troy Westwood could join them on stage with special guest the Friendly Giant, Jerome the giraffe and Rusty with Shania and Friendly doing some kind of duet!!

3. Or, tribute hockey announcer Bob Cole and bury him at centre field.

Happy Canada Day ALl!

Wha? Are you suggesting that Stompin' Tom will get shunned by the CBC again come GC time? :lol: