papazoola

......We showed up for the semi-final clincher at home.....the stumps not so much....We left them beaten and frozen in Cowtown...Won a game we needed and should have had a few games ago BUT hey we sure looked good doing it....Congrats to the guys on a huge win for this club....Now we need to cobble together a few more....BIG thumbs up to Andrew Harris and his record setter....and IF Ogopogo and Jeffcoat can turn in a few more performances like that one.....we have something going on here....We need to really convince the locals in the next one with a win over the schmoes or green guys....Bring on either one....it'll be LOUD
...one of the most integral parts overlooked in conversation....is to hear what\'s NOT being said....Anonymous

hoth

Congrats to Andrew Harris.
Didn't quite reach his milestone quest to be the first 1000/1000 yard man but in the process, he might end up as (the first?) to lead the league in both rushing yards AND receptions in the same season.

DAN38

What I really liked was that even though we couldn't do much on offense, every time that Cal. had a big play and got some momentum our D immediately shut them down, usually by consecutive sacks... We also now know who's the 2nd for QB. If Lefevour ever gets throwing again, look out. I remember that game that Suitor and Cuthbert were talking about when Lefevour gave us a lesson. I was impressed with him before that when he played for the Cats. From the start I was happy we signed him. He wants to win and he will knock people over to do it.
Si vis pacem... para bellum

Users Online

83 Guests, 7 Users (9 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Grover, saskfan23, SeaFiddle, RichardVeilleux, RedandWhite, rshmglsky, Google (8), Baidu

Most Online Today: 137. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)