HfxTC

Pederson better hope that Jones can protect his quarterback who's sewn up worse than a sock puppet.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.

papazoola

Pederson better hope that Jones can protect his quarterback who's sewn up worse than a sock puppet.
EXACTLY....You can throw most of the stats. out the window on individual performances....IF you don't have a credible/healthy starter behind centre you're dead in the water...Pederson blows green smoke and most of it stinks
...one of the most integral parts overlooked in conversation....is to hear what\'s NOT being said....Anonymous

West

......Riders are predicating a lot of this years success on Collaros...IF he returns to the form he showed before that bad injury he received, then I'd say maybe Pedersen has a shred of credibility...There's no guarantees he will and if he stumbles back into the rut that caused his demise in Ham....then all bets are off on rider's being any better than last years crossover..Matter of fact the Leo's will push them for that spot...Bridge is Bridge....not great...not bad and in the mediocre category......As for the rest of the West....this is going to be one heckuva dog fight right out of the gate AND I certainly like our chances
Bridge showed last year he's no slouch. If he's in I still think they are a 10 win team. If Collaros returns to form I could see them being a 13+ win team. Regardless, I think it'll be a close fight between the Riders, Esks and Stamps this year in the West (sorry Bombers). Winnipeg got extremely lucky with some of their wins last year. I could see them in 4th ahead of the Lions. 

depopulationINC

......Riders are predicating a lot of this years success on Collaros...IF he returns to the form he showed before that bad injury he received, then I'd say maybe Pedersen has a shred of credibility...There's no guarantees he will and if he stumbles back into the rut that caused his demise in Ham....then all bets are off on rider's being any better than last years crossover..Matter of fact the Leo's will push them for that spot...Bridge is Bridge....not great...not bad and in the mediocre category......As for the rest of the West....this is going to be one heckuva dog fight right out of the gate AND I certainly like our chances
Bridge showed last year he's no slouch. If he's in I still think they are a 10 win team. If Collaros returns to form I could see them being a 13+ win team. Regardless, I think it'll be a close fight between the Riders, Esks and Stamps this year in the West (sorry Bombers). Winnipeg got extremely lucky with some of their wins last year. I could see them in 4th ahead of the Lions.
Nominal injuries in the first 2/3 of the season helped the Bombers a lot last season...they were competitive in the the west either way, don't get me wrong, but it helped.  The west will yet again be ultra competitive...but I think we are seeing the east finally turning a corner in regular season competitiveness as well.

papazoola

Nominal injuries in the first 2/3 of the season helped the Bombers a lot last season...they were competitive in the the west either way, don't get me wrong, but it helped.  The west will yet again be ultra competitive...but I think we are seeing the east finally turning a corner in regular season competitiveness as well.
.....I concur depop about our lack of serious injuries in the first part of the year BUT we sure caught up in the tail end losing guys like Adams and Leggett...Loffler wasn't a 100 percent either and I'm pretty sure he gutted out when the post season arrived..The schedule last year was also helpful...I think we caught a break there...at least it was better than the two previous years..It will be a dog fight all year with the Bombers right in the thick of things...How the west finishes is tough to predict BUT I'm going out on a limb and say we'll be in the top three somewhere....

...I hope you're right about the east...The divisions were miles apart last year and it didn't make for great entertainment ...Tighter more competitive games are a lot more fun to watch...

depopulationINC

Nominal injuries in the first 2/3 of the season helped the Bombers a lot last season...they were competitive in the the west either way, don't get me wrong, but it helped.  The west will yet again be ultra competitive...but I think we are seeing the east finally turning a corner in regular season competitiveness as well.
.....I concur depop about our lack of serious injuries in the first part of the year BUT we sure caught up in the tail end losing guys like Adams and Leggett...Loffler wasn't a 100 percent either and I'm pretty sure he gutted out when the post season arrived..The schedule last year was also helpful...I think we caught a break there...at least it was better than the two previous years..It will be a dog fight all year with the Bombers right in the thick of things...How the west finishes is tough to predict BUT I'm going out on a limb and say we'll be in the top three somewhere....

...I hope you're right about the east...The divisions were miles apart last year and it didn't make for great entertainment ...Tighter more competitive games are a lot more fun to watch...
At this time I tend to think it will be the Esks and Lions on the outside looking in.  I normally don't do a lot of predicting until camps start, but the Lions are in rebuild mode...no reason to expect that they will be rebounded yet.  The Esks just lost their DL.  I suppose they could find the right bodies for in there, but I believe they will take a slight regression this year.

Users Online

101 Guests, 20 Users (22 Spiders, 6 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Holy Mackinaw, longtimetcfan, heapbag, Hammertown Proud, letsgoticats, pdson2, Balticfox, Onemoredork, Motown Texan, Oskie18, Niagara Als, chosa84, ALLsPLS, bowl450, Google (AdSense) (14), Google (8)

Most Online Today: 201. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)