Balticfox

Would you do it?

Streveler for Franklin and a pick.

Would Toronto do it?
If I was in charge of Winnipeg, not a chance.
No way I'd trade Chris Streveler for James Franklin plus a hope and a prayer. That would be a very bad trade for the Blue Bombers.

:o
Radically Canadian!

pw13

Honour to have you post on our board. Argofans has several good posters. You are the one I consider a voice of reason and an authority on the history of the Double Blue. Good luck with your team.
Thanks, Joe, but you are being way too kind (and there are some posters on argofans who would say I'm the opposite of reason and authority).

DAN38

Honour to have you post on our board. Argofans has several good posters. You are the one I consider a voice of reason and an authority on the history of the Double Blue. Good luck with your team.
Thanks, Joe, but you are being way too kind (and there are some posters on argofans who would say I'm the opposite of reason and authority).
 I think you have a fan, PW.
Si vis pacem... para bellum

If you think you can't when you can, you won't.
If you think you can when you can't, you just might.

ArgoT

Would you do it?

Streveler for Franklin and a pick.

Would Toronto do it?
If I was in charge of Winnipeg, not a chance.
No way I'd trade Chris Streveler for James Franklin plus a hope and a prayer. That would be a very bad trade for the Blue Bombers.

:o
As good as your rookie has been, no way I would trade Franklin whose body of work  says he could be the next great one.
I expect him to change our early season fortunes, now that RR is no longer in the shadows. 

Users Online

98 Guests, 12 Users (13 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
MadJack, KevinRiley2, disciplineandpunish, Taleback, DisplacedCatsFan, VICIOUSCIRCLE, rshmglsky, Grover, Mightygoose, Google (AdSense) (5), Google (8)

Most Online Today: 156. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)