joe

Enjoy the game....life is short and sometimes you have to learn to go with the flow..
Good advice.

Might be worth the fight if pro sports were actually important.

papazoola

Enjoy the game....life is short and sometimes you have to learn to go with the flow..
Good advice.

.....You got it joe....there are a lot more higher priorities in life than sports....although I have to think awhile to come up with one...lol
.....One thing in life that would bug the heck out of me right now...would be us sitting here with our old stadium,( thank goodness that didn't happen) while the green guys to the west would be all over us gloating and laughing us right out of the CFL...............................
...Someone mentioned the old trough in the old Canad Inns...I hated it as well but could tolerate it when I stood over the rider logo at the bottom of it......heh heh
...one of the most integral parts overlooked in conversation....is to hear what\'s NOT being said....Anonymous

papazoola

The hero and the villain in this apparent 1/3 billion semi-fraud is Greg Selinger.

.....Talking about frauds....who remembers when Filmon was running the show....and at present the vacationer Palister..
....I know everything in life is political Lyle but I prefer to take my shots at the game...makes for better commentary

Lyle B. Style

Good advice.

.....You got it joe....there are a lot more higher priorities in life than sports....although I have to think awhile to come up with one...lol
.....One thing in life that would bug the heck out of me right now...would be us sitting here with our old stadium,( thank goodness that didn't happen) while the green guys to the west would be all over us gloating and laughing us right out of the CFL...............................
...Someone mentioned the old trough in the old Canad Inns...I hated it as well but could tolerate it when I stood over the rider logo at the bottom of it......heh heh
The province of the hooded green monsters may never have built their facility without seeing what the bombers managed to do (faults & flaws aside) when Selinger finally cut them an open cheque.

Haven't been to Regina yet but I suspect they avoided a ton of the flaws IGF had built into the woodwork - just by simple observation.

Cost structure of Mosaic Stadium is also much sounder than the helter-skelter accounting for IGF.
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

everyman

Lyle..I've noticed you do not address questions of you often.

But could you tell us how many games do you attend each year at the new stadium?

joe

Lyle..I've noticed you do not address questions of you often.

But could you tell us how many games do you attend each year at the new stadium?

Fight Lyle and your fighting me about that.

300+ Bomber home games for me. 4 over the past two years.

What's your point? We are not a real fans?

everyman

Who's fighting? Ah...you are I guess.

Anyway that's interesting I guess Joe but I wasn't asking you. But thanks for sharing.

Lyle B. Style

Guess what Joe - there is NO RIGHT ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION - its a tactic used by the mopes and chicken-hawks on bomber forums (who have all banned me for life - most for asking incisive questions of management, some of which are on display in this thread)

If one answers 250+ games - the trained mope (assigned by well known and explosive ban artists who parade as board monitors) will then proceed to ask WHAT ERA?

As if that even matters!

If the answer is 1 game - the trained mope-assassin will then say - I TOLD YOU SO. This guy doesn't support the team so he's not entitled to post opinion.

When one hits a nerve - one hits a nerve!

The only real question is what bomber board insider put them up to the task of asking this 'amazingly incisive question'.

Wumper

Paps I do love the game and I'm very pleased that the stadium got built, I am always excited to go enjoy it.
Perhaps I mis spoke; I just don't understand the spin and enema smoke on the numbers....
There is no profit when you haven't paid your bills!!
To represent the finances as the club does is to say that the fans are idiots. This is Trumpish, if the club met its contractual obligations to its principal lender the club would be broke. And I'm ok that they didn't, in fact I'm envious. My banker talks about foreclosure and calling my loans (what's he going to call them?) when I even suggest I might be a bit short this payment...

Now go sign a quality MLB and use that money you didn't spend on your financial obligations.
No one will care, but please, don't tell us you made a profit, just tell us you fended off the lender and won the cup.
Illegitimi non carborundum

joe

Sounds like there is enough money to buy a soccer club and really confuse things coming soon.

I don't get any of it. Triple B owns the stadium but Bombers book revenue. To me it seems they are focused on generating revenues to distract from football operations and like Wumper is saying. Confuse the bored and deceive the people.  Province writes off everything in the end. 

Football ops will be their downfall in the end and something they should focus on in the short term imo

Lyle B. Style

Sounds like there is enough money to buy a soccer club and really confuse things coming soon.

I don't get any of it. Triple B owns the stadium but Bombers book revenue. To me it seems they are focused on generating revenues to distract from football operations and like Wumper is saying. Confuse the bored and deceive the people.  Province writes off everything in the end.

Football ops will be their downfall in the end and something they should focus on in the short term imo
immo Triple B is just a shell company that provides nothing but buffer zone for Wad Miller to fend off media and concerned public. Wonder if they issue annual audited financial statements which show the excess of debt over income?

everyman

Guess what Joe - there is NO RIGHT ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION - its a tactic used by the mopes and chicken-hawks on bomber forums (who have all banned me for life - most for asking incisive questions of management, some of which are on display in this thread)

If one answers 250+ games - the trained mope (assigned by well known and explosive ban artists who parade as board monitors) will then proceed to ask WHAT ERA?

As if that even matters!

If the answer is 1 game - the trained mope-assassin will then say - I TOLD YOU SO. This guy doesn't support the team so he's not entitled to post opinion.

When one hits a nerve - one hits a nerve!

The only real question is what bomber board insider put them up to the task of asking this 'amazingly incisive question'.
How long have the leaders of the Bombers, Jets , media and Winnipeg City along with all the forums been out to get you Lyle and trying to silence your truths?

papazoola

.....MOPE ASSASSIN ....LOL LOL....Lyle you kill me sometimes....but I don't mean that literally....Can you please tell me where these people sit so I can avoid that part of IGF....LOL

Users Online

113 Guests, 19 Users (20 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
MadJack, brianjoxx, mike2579, letsgoticats, EastVanMark, Grover, Holy Mackinaw, Aggie_87, RichardVeilleux, Augustus67, 2ez, rshmglsky, hbw10, BoLtZ, Lyle B. Style, Grimzby, Google (AdSense) (11), Google (8), Alexa

Most Online Today: 157. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)