everyman

Great interview/article on Bighill and how he ended in Winnipeg...Joe and other Winnipeg negativists should stay clear of it. They won't enjoy it or believe it. But others might.

https://www.bluebombers.com/2018/05/24/words-adam-bighill/

papazoola

.......Great read and you can tell by the article the sincerity and forth rightness Bighill possesses ...I don't think we'll really grasp totally the talented  player we just signed until we see him in action in bluengold....Best signing of the offseason for any club in the CFL I'll say....and that includes Johnny Football over there in Ham.....so GoBigBlue...AND Bighill...I hope this signing brings us up close and personal to the Cup in 18'....
...one of the most integral parts overlooked in conversation....is to hear what\'s NOT being said....Anonymous

everyman

I agree. Best signing all off- season. This guy is not a one dimensional MLB. Run stopper, pass  rusher, side to side and can drop deep and even has good hands. And a great teammate. Even if it's just a one year deal. Just shows the respect that O'Shea  garners amongst the players out there. 
There has been a huge cultural shift football-wise in the Peg. Maybe it's just more obvious from the outside looking in.

DAN38

I said before and I'll say it again. There is no negative aspect to this signing. The man wanted to play in Winnipeg because he respects our HC. That's a good thing. A really good thing. I think the signing beats the Manziel one too. We really needed Bighill. Lookout, here we come.
Si vis pacem... para bellum

If you think you can't when you can, you won't.
If you think you can when you can't, you just might.

papazoola

......Training camp is proving to be a real eye opener as far as Simonize goes...Apparently he's catching everything thrown his way and has surpassed all of the other canucks on the club....One remark was made that he looks as good as ANY receiver in the league and that if he can keep it going, we've just signed a gem....He will definitely be starting when game day arrives ...Good things really starting to happen to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers..(sorry belongs in 'camp news'...I got lazy)

....By the by....what the heck happened to Lyle guys...did he get the boot or is he just layin low...... ::)

joe

Great interview/article on Bighill and how he ended in Winnipeg...Joe and other Winnipeg negativists should stay clear of it. They won't enjoy it or believe it. But others might.

Saw a poll where not everyone is picking the Bombers to win the Grey Cup. What is up with that?

joe

......Training camp is proving to be a real eye opener as far as Simonize goes...Apparently he's catching everything thrown his way and has surpassed all of the other canucks on the club....One remark was made that he looks as good as ANY receiver in the league and that if he can keep it going, we've just signed a gem....He will definitely be starting when game day arrives ...Good things really starting to happen to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers..(sorry belongs in 'camp news'...I got lazy)

....By the by....what the heck happened to Lyle guys...did he get the boot or is he just layin low...... ::)
Is it possible Darvin Adams may be the odd man out? Heavy paycheck savings could help go toward paying Okpalaugo if it became a priority.

Seems no one agrees with Lyle but everyone misses him. Biding his time, waiting for the implosion imo.

papazoola

....I doubt Adams is going anywhere....According to reports he's already made some 'sick' catches at tc...Sick meaning 'over the top great'....not the putrid kind lol....Never quite understood that description...But there it is..Someone else making one-handers and making it look easy is Simonize....Keep it going kid

depopulationINC

Is it possible Darvin Adams may be the odd man out? Heavy paycheck savings could help go toward paying Okpalaugo if it became a priority.

Seems no one agrees with Lyle but everyone misses him. Biding his time, waiting for the implosion imo.
Why on earth would one dump Adams?  There are a few below him on the totem pole, and not all are riding a base salary if cap fears are that grand (which I personally don''t believe are)

everyman

Don't troll me everyman. I answered your "better than great" post and you have nothing to say. Then you call me a negativist even though I have not said one bad thing about Bighill. So stick it on that shit.

We could always focus on the addition rather than the signing. They thought it over for two seconds and that is my last comment on that matter.

Saw a poll where not everyone is picking the Bombers to win the Grey Cup. What is up with that?
Nobody is trolling you joe. 
I just assumed that anything praising O'Shea would irritate you as you seem to go out of your way to call for his firing, along with the whole football ops team. So it was a heads up is all.
And nowhere have I ever said the BB will win the GC.
And sorry, what were you expecting me to say on a previous post? What was the question?

papazoola

......Bighill is definitely fitting in and looks to be a leader in the clubhouse already.. Apparently Cody Speller is still looking for the truck that hit him,with the number fifty on the jersey...heh heh gotta luv it  

DAN38

......Bighill is definitely fitting in and looks to be a leader in the clubhouse already.. Apparently Cody Speller is still looking for the truck that hit him,with the number fifty on the jersey...heh heh gotta luv it  
   Bighill and Loffler ' Coming to an offence near you.'

Can't wait to see these two laying it on.

Fred C Dobbs

Someone described Fenner's reaction to being with the Bombers as being like a kid walking into a candy store:

https://www.bluebombers.com/2018/05/26/chandler-fenner-training-camp-day-7/

DAN38

Someone described Fenner's reaction to being with the Bombers as being like a kid walking into a candy store:

https://www.bluebombers.com/2018/05/26/chandler-fenner-training-camp-day-7/
   Great clip, Fred. Thanks

Users Online

62 Guests, 4 Users (12 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Clawed2bitz, ExPat, Garney 26, Google (AdSense) (2), Google (9), Baidu

Most Online Today: 109. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)