Wumper

Bomber game day is up.
Givens and L"Darius will cause some initial problems, not much film. Expect TO starts soft zone and we see some early success, rapidly evaporating as Tresty turns the dial up. 

Wild is in, probably still fragile. Worst case is he quickly re-injures. If so, entirely on iron Mike!!
He's adamant he doesn't protect players, "good to go? Then go"....

I'd feed TO some "FB surprise" and try and keep the guys healthy, perhaps drag out a sleeper win but I'd sure avoid a slug-fest.

TO weather is good, partly cloudy, 19, although winds 13 km from the north will leave a downhill field for someone in the 4th. 

Toronto wins by TD unless the D runs Sir Ricky into the ground. 

Wilder is back, probably results in the final MLB embarassment of the year for NOS. 
Illegitimi non carborundum

papazoola

......eeeeks....Wilder is back....I hope he's still feeling the after effects of that nic he just suffered or we will be embarrassed in the middle...Maybe Givens will cause them problems....Unknown quantity with lots of speed..It would be nice to think we have another threat in the lineup...I hope Wild and Dress hang together and aren't sent back to the infirmary...That would not bode well for the finish of the season...Play tough but play smart and leave it all out there is my motto
...one of the most integral parts overlooked in conversation....is to hear what\'s NOT being said....Anonymous

Lyle B. Style

Would be nice if:

1. Wild & Dressler contribute greatly to a W - clinch 2nd in west - and can thus be rested accordingly until the IGF playoff game.

2. Wild & Dressler - FRAGILE CARGO - escape the game un-injured and can be played sparingly in games 17 & 18

Wouldn't be nice if:

1. Either/both Dressler & Wild leave the game temporarily (a precursor to permanently) and are sketchy for further season action.

Dressler gives the team a bit extra in the options dept. However, without legitimate deep-long threats like Adams, Nichols is reduced to a slightly taller version of Kevin Glenn, either heaving them long and hoping someone gets open or dinking 'n dunkin' like the 2nd coming of Ricky Ray for 1 yd to 8 yd gains. Something tells me Trestman will be able to cover the bombers mid to long range WRs like a blanket - and put some heavy pressure on our short passing game. Should mean Harris can spring for 50 to 80 running yds but you never know what mood our o-line guys will be and whether they can withstand the Argo's continued stunts!
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

Users Online

111 Guests, 10 Users (6 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
narles, DavidC, Lennywasout, Grover, TravelPat1, 15_championships, hanker66, schmenger, BillyDee87, Yahoo!, Google (5)

Most Online Today: 177. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)