Anti Trumpsters

Re: Anti Trumpsters

by oo DAWG oo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:16 pm

KevinRiley2 wrote:I have no problem with Trump attacking the Dairy Industry in Canada. What we pay for Dairy, in Canada, is disgusting.

Do you buy your milk in BAGS?
All-Star

by jamie » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:33 am

Where is trump going to go now that his tv network is in shame-bles?
All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:12 am

TravelPat1 wrote:
jamie wrote:Even screwed up the NE pats thing today...

Trump won't be happy about this.

Tomorrow he'll be tweeting 'It was the greatest turnout by a team ever to the White House to celebrate their Super Bowl win. Way bigger than when Obama was here. Biggest ever'

And some idiots (including some posters here) will believe him and blame the media for spreading 'fake news'. lol

Heh, even those idiotic New England Patriots are trying to tell us this is fake news, as if they'd know. The NY Times are an impeccable, unbiased source of real news who won't let themselves be assaulted by facts. :thup:
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by TravelPat1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:09 am

West wrote:Looks like the Patriot photo was fake news after all.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/f ... 100685278/

I do notice that the Pats PR department does have some political spin skills. 34 players compared to 'just over 45'. What is 'just over' 45. Is that 46? 47? 48? 49?

The fact is this is the first time multiple players (six I believe) made a point of announcing in advance that they would not attend because of Trump being President. Unless I missed something I don't recall multiple players publicly announcing a boycott of previous visits because of Obama. I think once a baseball player did.

Having said that - yes that picture as originally described was misleading.
All-Star

by West » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:02 am

Love how you always have to try and save face patty.

The fact is the NYT posted a picture and again mislead their readers.

And you wonder why I and others continue to be critical of these papers? :roll:
All-Star

by jamie » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:08 pm

Must drive trump nuts that this Russia thing just won't go away. Indeed it's getting closer. (If you remember back about 5 pages we suggested that Carter Page was a guy to remember as this story was unfolding)

And trump's darned 100 day campaign pledge and "contract" with the US citizens is now described by him as a ridiculous notion.

And that gnome of a AG ...Sessions...now describes the state of Hawaii as "some island in the South Pacific." He sure seems like a super bright guy.
All-Star

by Aerial » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:39 pm

I don't think Trump ever thought he'd become President of the United States so at this point he's probably the happiest man on Earth still being the POTUS. I doubt anything is really driving him nuts to be honest, he's just feeling very lucky to be holding this very prestigious political position.
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:43 pm

PTBO Dave wrote:
TravelPat1 wrote:
jamie wrote:Even screwed up the NE pats thing today...

Trump won't be happy about this.

Tomorrow he'll be tweeting 'It was the greatest turnout by a team ever to the White House to celebrate their Super Bowl win. Way bigger than when Obama was here. Biggest ever'

And some idiots (including some posters here) will believe him and blame the media for spreading 'fake news'. lol

Heh, even those idiotic New England Patriots are trying to tell us this is fake news, as if they'd know. The NY Times are an impeccable, unbiased source of real news who won't let themselves be assaulted by facts. :thup:

Pat got that foot in mouth disease again i see. Lol

Poor fella.

What is 'fake news' is how networks even consider stuff like this AS news.. Not so much whether its true
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
All-Star

by jamie » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:43 am

One of the problems of trump's chronic and obvious lying is that people in general and congress begin to not to believe him. It has hampered him in carrying out his promises which were false to begin with.

He won't get money for the wall now, his main campaign promise, because NOBODY believes his lie that Mexico will pay for it. Congress will not give him billions for this.

Very few people believe his promise to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, because it's become clear he knows very little about it.

His tax reform promises hold little cache now because of his lies and inaction.

He warned NK that an Armada was off their coast two weeks ago. Not true.

He claims he knew more about ISIS than the generals. Now he clearly doesn't even know what the generals are dropping bombs on.

He's surrounded himself with family and billionaire whack jobs after promising to drain the swamp.

He promised to work hard, stay in the white house, travel and play less golf, show his taxes, and separate from business. Well..

So his lies are catching up to him...3 months in. 45 months to go.
All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:46 am

Trump needs to get the toilet plunger out to ram a whole bunch of his crap through the senate pipeline this week. It going to be a tough plunge.
Veteran

by bobo82 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:01 am

Liquor Kitty wrote:Trump needs to get the toilet plunger out to ram a whole bunch of his crap through the senate pipeline this week. It going to be a tough plunge.

Yup !!! A tough plunge indeed especially when the Dumpster over wipes his big fat arse with too much of his own toilet paper and plugs it up but good !!! :) :lol:

15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

All-Star

by jamie » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:31 am

Any predictions on how daddy will react to how a German audience booed his daughter after she told them how much trump supports and respects women?
And how they pushed her as to why she was there and what her role is?
All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:02 pm

jamie wrote:And how they pushed her as to why she was there and what her role is?

:lol: A couple job titles:
Russian (window) Dressing / Nepotistic Fluff Figure-head
Veteran

by jamie » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:02 pm

trump certainly working at a feverish pitch to get something done before 100 days.
-released a 250 word one pager today...bullet form...on tax reform/breaks. Favors the 1% many say. Finally authorised someone to definitively say he's not releasing his own taxes.
-going after national parks to potentially get them in developers hands . Good thing he's not here. Banff and Jasper could be in jeopardy
-slapping tariffs on Canada softwood with no discussion with his good neighbor. Dairy will be next. Mexico was just a smokescreen. We are the real enemy.

just a whirling thoughtful dervish he is.
All-Star

by oo DAWG oo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:28 pm

jamie wrote:trump certainly working at a feverish pitch to get something done before 100 days.
-released a 250 word one pager today...bullet form...on tax reform/breaks. Favors the 1% many say. Finally authorised someone to definitively say he's not releasing his own taxes.
-going after national parks to potentially get them in developers hands . Good thing he's not here. Banff and Jasper could be in jeopardy
-slapping tariffs on Canada softwood with no discussion with his good neighbor. Dairy will be next. Mexico was just a smokescreen. We are the real enemy.

just a whirling thoughtful dervish he is.

1. Theres no real detail of any numbers its a 4% drop for "1percenters"...but there could be a drop for others the standard deduction also would be doubled so thats a cut too

2.He put the individual states in control of how they run their parks and monumemts read up on it a bit

3 you have tarifs of over 300% in some instances on our dairy that is what sparked it ...ontop of subsidizing the canadian lumbet companies
All-Star

PreviousNext