Riderfans site

Re: Riderfans site

by Lyle B. Style » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:51 pm

Preisst wrote:
Lyle B. Style wrote:The mopes (er, I mean mods) are gonna have fun trying to figure out who I am on the new site!!! lol :cowboy:

What name did you use to sign up under?

just between you and me (and several 1000 CFL.ca viewers)

HE HATE ME

The mopes won't be able to figure out who I am cuz the sub 80 IQs on that site won't be able to determine posting style - my IQ is slightly over 83 which makes me an intellectual colossus on that site! :cowboy:
All-Star

by Lyle B. Style » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:42 pm

Appears the witch hunt well underway at riderfragments. I suspect I'll be able to El Chapo them for at least 2, perhaps 3 months - or until more snitches with IQs over 79 arrive!
All-Star

by depopulationINC » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:04 pm

Lyle B. Style wrote:Appears the witch hunt well underway at riderfragments. I suspect I'll be able to El Chapo them for at least 2, perhaps 3 months - or until more snitches with IQs over 79 arrive!

so new ID daily?
All-Star

by 300Magnum » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:36 pm

Lyle B. Style wrote:Appears the witch hunt well underway at riderfragments. I suspect I'll be able to El Chapo them for at least 2, perhaps 3 months - or until more snitches with IQs over 79 arrive!

Lyle, you are a dead giveaway when you start to nick name everyone.
Starter

by Lyle B. Style » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:40 pm

300Magnum wrote:

Lyle, you are a dead giveaway when you start to nick name everyone.

ya think Higgins? :thup: :cowboy:
All-Star

by cflisthebest » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:26 pm

It appears the banning isn't working....
A Proud member of the Rider Nation!
All-Star

by Lyle B. Style » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:22 pm

cflisthebest wrote:It appears the banning isn't working....

It was never intended to last. One thing the jelly-brains didn't count on is my friends in certain vocations.

They've got 2 threads going on me and Area 51 (a superb CFL poster) and I'm getting more P.R. than just about any other website combined.

Love all my old buddies there - Danno, Coralharbour, BSD, several more but there's one piece of madness that shouldn't be posting anywhere humans go, one of the Olson twins (I'm not talking the girls, I'm talking Jimmy & Clifford)

The worst piece of vermin every to post on a CFL site - a guy I call Loafer King, he actually goes under the monicker Sofa King. Severe psychological problems have obviously beset this fella. He's the 400 lb. loafer with a tablet that Donald Trumpy refers to! :cowboy:
All-Star

by Migs » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:04 pm

Lyle B. Style wrote:

It was never intended to last. One thing the jelly-brains didn't count on is my friends in certain vocations.

They've got 2 threads going on me and Area 51 (a superb CFL poster) and I'm getting more P.R. than just about any other website combined.

Love all my old buddies there - Danno, Coralharbour, BSD, several more but there's one piece of madness that shouldn't be posting anywhere humans go, one of the Olson twins (I'm not talking the girls, I'm talking Jimmy & Clifford)

The worst piece of vermin every to post on a CFL site - a guy I call Loafer King, he actually goes under the monicker Sofa King. Severe psychological problems have obviously beset this fella. He's the 400 lb. loafer with a tablet that Donald Trumpy refers to! :cowboy:

What is seriously wrong with you?
Starter

by Migs » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:41 pm

cflisthebest wrote:
rdavidson wrote:Hey all

The testing on the site is done now. In the process of moving it from one provider to another. Fingers crossed that it will be up tonight.

If you notice problems or not sure where things are, there is a trouble shooting forum and inside there is a "best practices" thread where I've (and others) have posted some of our lessons learned, how-to's, and gotchas.

Sully: I passed along your email to CRF (site owner), and he said he'll reach out at some point. So, if you see an email from a Govind that would be him. PM me if you want his email too.

Thanks again for your patience.

Edit: Site will be up tomorrow, not tonight.

Please give CRF my worst. And tell him he is an Ahole. That he runs one of the worst most corrupt forum around.

Gov and I have had our differences over the years but he is a quality character on all accounts and his passion for CFL football is unrivalled. Been banned long before on RF.com when I used to drink like a fish, rightfully so.
Starter

by JimmytheGreek » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:33 pm

Migs wrote:
Lyle B. Style wrote:

What is seriously wrong with you?

Well did you see his avi? That may explain some of it. ;)
All-Star

by cflisthebest » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:21 pm

Riderfans.com is down again.
All-Star

by Lyle B. Style » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:24 pm

cflisthebest wrote:Riderfans.com is down again.

Too many lemmings on one site - that'll do it every time!
All-Star

by cflisthebest » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:06 pm

Lyle B. Style wrote:
cflisthebest wrote:Riderfans.com is down again.

Too many lemmings on one site - that'll do it every time!

You have serious issues
All-Star

by ed ohmnes » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:26 pm

I agree , get a life man
Starter

by ed ohmnes » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:26 pm

I agree , get a life man
Starter

PreviousNext