Jerseys

Jerseys

by Chief » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:05 pm

I was browsing the CFL store, and I was surprised that they didn't have Mike Reilly's jersey. In fact, the only player they have is Stamps. Now, you could customize a jersey and put in Reilly's info. Just seemed odd that they wouldn't have his jersey. Is there a better place to shop for jerseys?
2015 Grey Cup Champions

Site Staff

Re: Jerseys

by oilerrocker » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:04 pm

I bought mine at River city sports, it might be the same manufacturer as what's on the CFL store Reilly jersey and number $149 . I was quite happy with mine service was helpfull and prompt. I bought the Ricky Ray jersey then he was traded not sure who to get next. I might go retro a Wilkinson or Highbaugh
All-Star

by Eskimosrock » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:18 pm

Every jersey store in the city of Edmonton has multiple Reilly jerseys in them
The Green and Gold is bold.
Veteran

by oilerrocker » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:28 pm

Eskimosrock wrote:Every jersey store in the city of Edmonton has multiple Reilly jerseys in them

And in Bc they have a Lulay jersey too, I can't find a Eskimo Jersey anywhere out here so have order online. CFL is terrible at marketing their apparel .
All-Star

by Chief » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:29 pm

Eskimosrock wrote:Every jersey store in the city of Edmonton has multiple Reilly jerseys in them

Unfortunately, I live several provinces over, so I have to depend on online stores.

oilerrocker wrote:I bought mine at River city sports, it might be the same manufacturer as what's on the CFL store Reilly jersey and number $149 . I was quite happy with mine service was helpfull and prompt. I bought the Ricky Ray jersey then he was traded not sure who to get next. I might go retro a Wilkinson or Highbaugh

I'll check out River City Sports. :thup: The same thing kept happening to my brother. Every time he bought a Raptors jersey, that player would get traded. Happened like 3 or 4 times. :lol:
2015 Grey Cup Champions

Site Staff

by oilerrocker » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:10 am

Chief wrote:

Unfortunately, I live several provinces over, so I have to depend on online stores.

oilerrocker wrote:I bought mine at River city sports, it might be the same manufacturer as what's on the CFL store Reilly jersey and number $149 . I was quite happy with mine service was helpfull and prompt. I bought the Ricky Ray jersey then he was traded not sure who to get next. I might go retro a Wilkinson or Highbaugh

I'll check out River City Sports. :thup: The same thing kept happening to my brother. Every time he bought a Raptors jersey, that player would get traded. Happened like 3 or 4 times. :lol:

My son has a Canuck hat that he got signed by 4 players every one that signed it got traded the following year
All-Star

by Chief » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:05 pm

oilerrocker wrote:My son has a Canuck hat that he got signed by 4 players every one that signed it got traded the following year

Wow. :lol: Poor kid.
2015 Grey Cup Champions

Site Staff

by rpaege » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:13 pm

Chief wrote:

I've purchased from River City. Good place to shop.
ImageImage
All-Star

by Adhori Yaadin » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:09 am

wah this is very nice post

by EastVanMark » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:34 pm

oilerrocker wrote:

CFL is terrible at marketing their apparel .

This
All-Star