Reilly vs Nichols

Re: Reilly vs Nichols

by Eskimosrock » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:14 pm

I thought he could have done more against the leagues worst defense. The Lions D isn't all that great either now, but definitely better than SASK, I agree with you Paolo
The Green and Gold is bold.
Veteran

by diehardesks » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:30 am

I hope they play Franklin in BC to give him more experience. This kid could replace Reilly if I'm right. Time will tell...
Starter

by Eskimosrock » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:07 pm

diehardesks wrote:I hope they play Franklin in BC to give him more experience. This kid could replace Reilly if I'm right. Time will tell...

We'll see, Franklin will only get playing time if we are up 17 points or more in the 4th. I like Franklin, but as I have mentioned before, his short passing game isn't good. He has put the ball in the dirt most of the time or behind receivers. I would only feel comfortable with him playing if he can actually fix what are easier throws. I think Jones see's what I see too, hence why he isn't starting yet.

As for taking over from Reilly... He has a million miles to go still. I haven't seen Franklin's jump to light-speed yet so it might take a while to cross those million miles.
Veteran

by Paolo X » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:18 am

From the game thread:

Chief wrote:
If Franklin doesn't start next week, I'm done watching the Eskimos until Reilly gets back.

I was going to disagree with you again on this, but now I am going to agree.

And why not Franklin on the road against Montreal where the chips are against us anyway? Worse case we bench Farmer and Nichols plays in the second half right?
All-Star

by Eskimosrock » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:22 am

Nichols is a god damn joke. How on Earth you can't lead your GOD DAMN TEAM to at least a FIELD GOAL in the second half is BEYOND ME!!!!!! #&*(&*%*&$@&**($@&%^@%^@&*#&*^*(@#(*^@#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saying my grandma could do a better job would be a disgrace to her because im comparing her to what Nichols can (or can't) do! :x :x :x :x
Veteran

by Paolo X » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:27 pm

Eskimosrock wrote:Nichols is a god damn joke. How on Earth you can't lead your GOD DAMN TEAM to at least a FIELD GOAL in the second half is BEYOND ME!!!!!! #&*(&*%*&$@&**($@&%^@%^@&*#&*^*(@#(*^@#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saying my grandma could do a better job would be a disgrace to her because im comparing her to what Nichols can (or can't) do! :x :x :x :x

Well I think Nichols is done now. See the thread on Franklin. And I hope Reilly is back against Calgary on Labour Day Weekend and then this thread is dead.
All-Star

Previous